Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this contest. Its not just sending in your information for a prize, it actually makes you think / remember, and thats what a memorial should do.

I also like that you get a conformation email. everybody was asking if their emails made it in during the Christmas contest and these automated conformations are a great idea.

Dave

This is a great honor to Ryan, I know he would have appreciated it. OCC was an important part of his life. He truly enjoyed helping people and working with them to better understand what OCC is all about. I think I've looked at all of his posts and nobody should have trouble finding something that touches them personnally.

Thanks for being Ryan's (and our) friend.

Happy birthday Ryan, miss you son!

Thank you Jim for allowing me to be part of your family :) Can't wait to see you guys again :)

For those of you that don't know GL1 is Ryan's dad :)

this is great! amazing way to remember Verran and everything he has done for this community.

I didnt have much/or any personal interactions with him but ive seen him help tons of people here at OCC.

His presence is still prominent and i think thats great after all this time we're still talking about him and having contests in his name.

anyways, good luck to all who enter

Wow I didn't know about this, my condolences out to his family and friends.

I remember Verran being very active on these boards, specially around the time i was. He was definitely a big contributor to these boards, and helped with a lot of useful information.

Take Care Buddy.

Wow I didn't know about this, my condolences out to his family and friends.

I remember Verran being very active on these boards, specially around the time i was. He was definitely a big contributor to these boards, and helped with a lot of useful information.

Take Care Buddy.

Wow looked who shows up you got the email I'm guessing :)

What have you been up too haven't seen you around for ages

Wow looked who shows up you got the email I'm guessing :)

What have you been up too haven't seen you around for ages

thanx for the contest Bosco. :withstupid: what an excellent way to remember Verran....i'd sure love to see a compendium of his posts of the past years !! so where do old posts end up anyway?

email sent, gnite all

cj