The Witcher 2

InCrYsIs

That looks great :biggrin: Thanks W_H

No problem. Figured people who haven't played the first one could pick it up while they wait on The Witcher 2 to drop to $29.99 in 2 months :rolleyes:

I want this game but after watching every game I have bought this year drop atleast 25% only a couple of months after I buy it... I think I'll wait

No problem. Figured people who haven't played the first one could pick it up while they wait on The Witcher 2 to drop to $29.99 in 2 months :rolleyes:

I want this game but after watching every game I have bought this year drop atleast 25% only a couple of months after I buy it... I think I'll wait

i'm a dope i guess, i preordered like last november or december when it first came available...got hooked myself when it first came out way back...

Anyone who has started playing post back with some impressions. All the user reviews I read have been really good. No mainstream reviews yet.

Reading user reviews is pretty funny. You have 16 user ratings of 8.5-10 anf then a 1/10 and 6/10. The guy that said 1 had nothing good to say. Its just funny to see a page full of complaints about a game that isn't a carbon copy of a game he loves.

Edited by InCrYsIs

I received my collector's edition yesterday right before I left for Las Cruces. Opened it up and everything was in order. The bust of Geralt had a few smudges on it, but nothing that a little spit and a paper towel couldn't clean up. It feels like it is made out of refined concrete or something, very heavy but also very smooth.

Alas though, I have not been able to play it any yet since I've been busy with LA Noire. I'll post up some impressions of The Witcher 2 before long however.