ClayMeow

Lady Gaga

Ugh. Lady Gaaga. I've had enough of this woman. She isnt shocking, she isn't original, she isnt spontaeneous, she is not political, not a cultural icon, not a symbol of anything, and she frankly isnt even all that good looking. Everything she does is scripted 100%, as in nothing she does is just her being herself.

That's 3/4th of all the celebrities today, man....one word, Hollywood.

except for the good looking part :lol:

Edited by damian

Most celebs though when they're going to the airport dont try to make it part of their show. They just want to go to the dumb airport. Not Lady Idiot though, nooooo. Everything has to be whacky! Look there!! Lady Gaga is in lingerie at the airport!! WHOA!!! She's so craaaazzyy!!!!

Ugghhh, we get it. You're a Madonna ripofff, enough already

Hey man, if you don't want to see chicks in lingerie at the airport that's fine. But don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Hey man I'm the first guy to shamelessly stare down a woman in lingerie in an airport. But I sure dont want to see old Frumps McGillicuddy there in lingerie, especially not while she's trying to be shocking and it just turns out being idiotic.