N.E.A

funny videos

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i think the other spider put it in wrong hole ..:D:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The first one got me because the kitten was evil looking so I thought that it was going to strike

I love the kittens on the vacuum that was the best

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i think the other spider put it in wrong hole ..:D:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That was interesting to learn and the end cracked me up. :D

The first one got me because the kitten was evil looking so I thought that it was going to strike

I love the kittens on the vacuum that was the best

That was interesting to learn and the end cracked me up. :D

i hate spiders when they breed . :ph34r:

and that cat ...ahh

i do not know why but every time i expect a peaceful video while drinking and then a sudden thing happens like that

some drink gets in my nose ...:lol: that sucks ..lwq lwq

My sister's ferret just died two days ago :( but here's cat vs ferret video I liked.

ohh :O so sorry ..:(

is the ferret a rodent ..?

i love animals when they play with other animals or humans :D :D :D

Edited by N.E.A

Here is some that my friend Alex did (he is the blonde one in the videos) I think a few of thim are pretty good, If you want to know what I look like I'm in purple bunny, the guy in the blue and white striped shirtholding dead space (which I returned cause it was lame) I have no lines and tried to stay out of the video, this is two years ago.

Alex has a little short about a

, I like it up to when the ghost arrives, there are some editing issues.

He also has a video called card games suck which was made for school hence the censorship.

He also has a iphone parody, its pretty short.

Anyway I'm not trying to spam this I actually thought these were funny or entertaining the first time I watched them. The Iphone parody was a gut buster as I recall.

Edited by xchrissypoox

Here is some that my friend Alex did (he is the blonde one in the videos) I think a few of thim are pretty good, If you want to know what I look like I'm in purple bunny, the guy in the blue and white striped shirtholding dead space (which I returned cause it was lame) I have no lines and tried to stay out of the video, this is two years ago.

Alex has a little short about a

, I like it up to when the ghost arrives, there are some editing issues.

He also has a video called card games suck which was made for school hence the censorship.

He also has a iphone parody, its pretty short.

Anyway I'm not trying to spam this I actually thought these were funny or entertaining the first time I watched them. The Iphone parody was a gut buster as I recall.

Yah those were good, I can appreciate the green screening he did on the ghost hunter (since I took a special effects course and had to do something like that)

the purple bunny once was weird but I like the flying eraser? thing

the iphone parody was funny though, though woulda been better if he were bashing it ;)

Yah those were good, I can appreciate the green screening he did on the ghost hunter (since I took a special effects course and had to do something like that)

the purple bunny once was weird but I like the flying eraser? thing

The "flying ereaser" is an ice cream sandwich, but yeah that ones kinda...

The "flying ereaser" is an ice cream sandwich, but yeah that ones kinda...

I'll have to post up my green screen dance video I made for my special effects final (as well as my first project where I superimposed my head on speed racer's body)