N.E.A

funny videos

Isn't it ridiculous how well crap like this can be done by who I'm assuming are amateurs?

How DON'T people question the majority of hip-hop out right now?

EDIT:

Thats catchy after you watch it a few times though...

lmao

They are pretty talented at it and they are partnered by YouTube :P Bunch of their videos get over 1 million views and they get in mostly in the top 30s.

yeah, only white people can make really catchy hip hop songs remixes now a days. finally the white man isn't oppressed by the constant suck that is most of hip hop. I don't like Eminem though, but if he's with Dr. Dre or 50 cent he's pretty good

It depends on what kind of hip-hop you listen to. Most people seem to think hip hop/rap is nothing but that gangsta rap. I can't stand people telling me I need to listen to gangster rappers lol. That's not real music.

Which reminds me of a friend who kept talking about how I need to listen to real hip-hop. Then I find out he listens to Young Jeezy and Paul Wall. I almost died laughing.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Isn't it ridiculous how well crap like this can be done by who I'm assuming are amateurs?

How DON'T people question the majority of hip-hop out right now?

EDIT:

Thats catchy after you watch it a few times though...

lmao

So true

It depends on what kind of hip-hop you listen to. Most people seem to think hip hop/rap is nothing but that gangsta rap. I can't stand people telling me I need to listen to gangster rappers lol. That's not real music.

Which reminds me of a friend who kept talking about how I need to listen to real hip-hop. Then I find out he listens to Young Jeezy and Paul Wall. I almost died laughing.

lmao I hate lil wayne

oh and my contribution:

Pug saying Batman lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLrvFycHXY