Official OCC "Free to a good home" Thread

Andrewr05

On behalf of my BluePanda I'm posting up the following free to good home!

About a year old; I built it for her last summer and it's been 100% stable. Onboard video and everything. :)

ECS A780GM-A AM2+ motherboard

PM BluePanda if you're interested. :cheers:

+1 to that.

Ill have to see if I have use for it, this is a great give away!

if your not going to use it do not ask him for it

as other people can use it like me

it should work nice on my Xeon quad that i use for Fold @home

I have the big typhoon LGA771 clip so it will work for me(holes line up for LGA771 native layout )

my xeon are running at about

50C one chip

70C other chip so i got to cool it down

tried resiting a bunch of times to no success

Edited by punker

Buddy I pm'd and outlined that I can in fact use it. I dont even see how I gave the impression that I wasn't going to use it in the first place.

Plus this way, I didn't clutter the thread as per simple guidelines outline, if you didn't have a second to read them.

Oh ya, in your next edit for spelling, and your next effort for better temps on your cpu, you might try reseating it for better results.

Edited by That_Canadian

Buddy I pm'd and outlined that I can in fact use it. I dont even see how I gave the impression that I wasn't going to use it in the first place.

Plus this way, I didn't clutter the thread as per simple guidelines outline, if you didn't have a second to read them.

Oh ya, in your next edit for spelling, and your next effort for better temps on your cpu, you might try reseating it for better results.

all ready good as it's going to get with stock 1u solution 27C to 29C idle

so both H/S are mounted right

Ill have to see if I have use for it,

Edited by punker

updated my post for some more free goodies to a nice loving home...hit me up via PM if its something you can use....

Biostar M4-VIG mATX socket A boards....1 with a Duron and the Other has a 2600 Mobile DTR CPU...I may also have a 3rd....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

blank media if anyone wants it -

-8.5GB DVD+R DL (Verbatim) shrinkwrapped TEN pack th_DSCF0067-1.jpg $4.95 flat rate box

-4.7GB DVD-R eight count + DVD-RW shrinkwrapped individual packs - $4.95 flat rate box th_DSCF0066-1.jpg

-40 CD-Rs $11 nonstandard box (keep in mind weight etc) th_DSCF0065-1.jpg

-also th_DSCF0022-1.jpg an assortement of cables - you name I probably have it

includes: 3 power cables, phone cable, SATA straigh cable, USB extension, SLI brigde, crossfire bridge, TRI SLI bridge, 2x molex 4pin/3pin fan gender changer, 2x video monitor cables, two-molex 4pin/PCI power adapter

make you selection and I'll try to fit it in one flat rate box to save on shipping making it $4.95

PayPal only plz - PM me about anything and please include mailing adress as it isnt necesarily visible on PayPal