Andrewr05

Official OCC "Free to a good home" Thread

Guest ajmatson

I'm a pack rat so I am sure I will have more later :)

(All I ask is you pay for shipping via PayPal as I am between jobs right now)

Graphics Cards:

Gigabyte GV-R23128 (Radeon X600 card, PCI Express)

Expansion Cards:

Aureal AU8810A1 4-Channel sound card (PCI)

Rosewill FireWire 3-port card (PCI, no cables)

erm IDK about myspace (I sure as hell don't use it) but here's a IDE cable (I think LOL! it's been a while) I think that cable's new or nearly new. PLEASE NOT - IT WASNT TESTED AS I HAVE NOTHING THAT REQUIRES IDE!

please provide 4.95$ for flat rate box. (I won't risk it in a mailer as it might get damaged)

DSCF0041.jpg

I won't ship outside CONUS! paypal only please!

Edited by Crawlerz246

Pretty sure that's a SCSI cable. :whistling:

Locutus' offer to OCC: An old butt mobo/cpu/ram combo. It's a Celeron SL46U (600MHz) in a socket 370 MicroATX (or baby or whatever you want to call it.) The ram is 128MB of DDR (PC-133) It's an Intel 810 chipset (FW82810) but I'm not sure if the mobo is in working condition (it's been flopping around my house without a case for a while now.)

But I tested it a while back and the RAM and CPU should be fine, I'm just not sure about the Motherboard. Hell, it could be fine. But not positive. Shipping should be ~10 bucks unless somebody can find me a way to ship for cheaper. XD Actually, I might find a flat-rate box that will fit it...I'll have to go look.

EDIT: Picture!

Pretty sure that's a SCSI cable. :whistling:

pardon... so to speak... didn't have to use these things in like 15 years. you're welcome to it.

Wevsspot

I have two you are welcome to but obviously with me in the UK you're not going to get them tomorrow. :lol:

Can post tomorrow, just let me know.

This is just a public kudos for Paul. He indeed sent me two SLi bridges clear from the UK and they arrived quickly. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help!

Thanks a bunch.

Thermaltake Big Typhoon VX - brand new still in box.

Fits socket 775 and AM2.

PICTURE!

PICTURE!

Man that's a REALLY nice thing to give a way, you are the man Wev!