Official OCC "Free to a good home" Thread

Andrewr05

What a great thing this is. I dont have too much time but am gonna get involved here. Are all the post current and up to date? I mean when some one gives away an item do they edit their post and remove it from their list? I assume so but making sure. I want to reserve a slot and will post up some items as soon as i can this weekend..

Okay here is a starting list:

-Pentium 4 2.4 ghz SL65R PGA478b socket 478

-AVC cooler for socket 478

-Many various Ethernet cards

-Brand new D-Link DFE-530TX+ PCI network adapter

-Various AGP graphic cards nothing fancy i will sort through them in more detail soon

-HP t5135 Thin Client- model #: HSTNC-002L-TC (plugged it up and it works, you will need to figure out an OS....boot able Usb stick??)

-1.8Ghz Pentium 4 M socket 478

I have a lot more stuff to go thru

Edited by ocre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

noone wants a 50% off MOH (PC) shooter? is it really that bad?

I'm giving it away completely free to OCC members.

TODAY THRU DEC 30TH! (then it expires)

I'll take it if no one wants! Where would I have to purchase it from?

yes MOH latest one - PC only. 50% off EA store (apparently USA only IDK I havent tried it) "collectors edition" I assume the one that is the most expensive and includes the map pack. noones claimed it yet so anyone can. let's put it like this - I will choose one blindfolded out of the first 3 that PM me here. GO NOW!

quote from EA email "You are now also eligible to purchase Medal of Honor Digital Deluxe Edition at 50% off if you use the following code on EA STORE or the EA Download Manager store!* "

apparently this is it MOH Deluxe

it is a coupon CODE redeemable at time of purchase thru Dec 31st!!!!

Edited by Crawlerz246