Sign in to follow this  
Gaming Computer Newbie

CNPS10X Extreme VS ASUS Titron 88

I am putting together a new build at the moment and cant decide between these two coolers, the CNPS10X Extreme and the ASUS Titron 88. I am wondering which is better? and if anyone has had any experience with either of these coolers? Pros - Cons?

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Megahelms/d14 are the best air coolers on the market right now. I had the budget for the d14 so thats what i bought and it's keeping my i7 920 @ 4Ghz @ 1.35v @ 100% Load @ 67

4Ghz Awesome :) and lol yeah many @ involved XD What about for an AMD build what cooler would you suggest? just trying to help out my friend to and you seem to know your stuff :)

well amd's run cooler than the toasty i7's so you may be able to get away with spending less and still have great temps. I haven't really followed what's the best cooler for AMD's however so you'll have to wait for somebody else to chime in ;)

well amd's run cooler than the toasty i7's so you may be able to get away with spending less and still have great temps. I haven't really followed what's the best cooler for AMD's however so you'll have to wait for somebody else to chime in ;)

Okay :) thank you for your help and yeah will wait for another user. thank you :)

Well, if your bored you can read through some of THESE results. Keep in mind they used one of those "toasty" intel chips for their processor. Don't know how those temps would translate to an AMD chip. Anyways, take all reviews/tests with a grain of salt. Just thought I'd give you some more maybe useful info.