How much have you spent on mobile apps in the past 12 months?

d3bruts1d

Mobile App Spending  

68 members have voted

1. 1. In the past 12 months, I have spent ____ on mobile apps.

• nothing, I don't have a mobile phone (or other device) that supports apps
    • nothing, my phone (or other device) does not support apps
    • nothing, my phone (or other device) supports apps, I just haven't purchased any.
    • nothing, I use only free apps
    • < $25
    • >= $25 but < $50
    • >= $50 but < $75
    • >= $75 but < $100
    • >= $100 but < $125
    • >= $125 but < $150
    • >= $150 but < $175
    • >= $175 but < $200
    • >= $200
    • Prefer not to say

Phone calls are rarely efficient for me. A question that requires a simple "yes" or "no" usually ends up with 15-30 minutes of explanation, other discussions, and formalities. Texting the same question often gets the desired result. Though, that's not the point of this topic. :P

Not to mention a few texts are literally more efficient as smart spits of data compared to the power hungry voice connection that will stay on for the whole verbal convo :P

Free Apps for my WinMo phone :), though I did donate $10 to this awesome developer who makes really good tweaks for HTC phones. I <3 donationware (which most of WinMo apps are)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phone calls are rarely efficient for me. A question that requires a simple "yes" or "no" usually ends up with 15-30 minutes of explanation, other discussions, and formalities. Texting the same question often gets the desired result. Though, that's not the point of this topic. :P

When you respond that is :lol:

I don't think us humans evolved opposable thumbs just so we could use them on tiny tiny keyboards in sheer frustration.

Maybe you should buy a bigger phone? :P

Nothing at all. My phone cost 10 dollars, so it doesn't support apps. It just makes and receives calls, like it's supposed to. It probably texts too, but I never do that. I don't think us humans evolved opposable thumbs just so we could use them on tiny tiny keyboards in sheer frustration. Especially when a phone call would be a lot more efficient.

so humans evolved fingers to type on full size, easy typing keyboards instead? :rolleyes:

$0

i dont like smartphones, or powerful cellphones for the same reason i don't like laptops.

i feel like i've lost a generation of technology and im using a cracked out neo-geo handheld.

my money is useful other places