Looks like healthcare is a go.

InCrYsIs

This guy would have to cure cancer, aids and create world peace to win in 2012. He is not the change we needed. Unfortunately there is a long way to go. He can ruin a great many things with the time left. Hopefully there will be many seat changes in November and maybe we can get rid of some of these lifetime seat holders like Prince Harry and so on.

hello, he won the Nobel Peace prize one month into office, what more do you expect the guy to do!!??!?!!? :rolleyes:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, he won the Nobel Peace prize one month into office, what more do you expect the guy to do!!??!?!!? :rolleyes:

Yeah, he was the most deserving recipient ever. It gave me hope that I may receive it one day as I have also done nothing to deserve it.

No they gave him the nobel peace prize, he didnt win chit because he didnt do anything for it...

Sure there are lazy people situations but there are many situations were the people collecting welfare aren't able to work not because there lazy but because there disabled or just don't have the ability to. Also sometimes people just get into bad situations that sometimes getting a job or hard work doesn't work and they can't get out of the situation. Know if you take away welfare from the people who really need it's like a death sentence.

No one is complaining about the people who legitimately need welfare. People complain about the people who have no intention of ever looking for a job. The people who have more children just to get more money. The people whose parents were on welfare their entire lives and now they are on welfare. As was said earlier, the people who roll up to the hospital in an Escalade on 20s that put down Medicare.

Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living Cow?

Sit in my house and do my homework. I think I could get a job at Best Buy in the summer, since I'm sick of waiting for my allowance to get enough money

yeah i'm pretty curious as to why he got it, but it's just a medal. Truely making a difference means doing a good job and not caring who got the credit

yeah i'm pretty curious as to why he got it, but it's just a medal. Truely making a difference means doing a good job and not caring who got the credit

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/

"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

i didn't know you could do all that in a months time :blink:

I'm well aware of what rich people do with there money but there will always be excess.

The excess of the rich is what pays for a hell of a lot of jobs in the real world.

I think I could get a job at Best Buy in the summer, since I'm sick of waiting for my allowance to get enough money

Be careful at Best Buy. They're evil capitalists (the board is literally 100% Republican), and they will hold you accountable for your performance. And if you aren't selling enough services and PSPs to pass muster, they aren't going to give you the PSP/service dollars earned by other salesmen to float you along. :P Who knows, maybe this real world experience will mellow you out a little bit.

I think with any system there will be people trying to...exploit the system. Such behavior is self defeating and only hurts the others trying to properly use the system. Why do doctors have such large liability..? Hm...

Maybe if everyone was a little less selfish / petty... (yeah yeah, I'm a dreamer ;) )