TropicalPreist

This guy has the most insane setups!!

No offense, but high school is cake. Wait to you get to college, and then we'll truly see how smart you are :P. I'm not saying you won't prove your mettle, but I never had to study for crap in HS (and yes, I was honors/ap...all the mumbo jumbo).

Lol I'm exactly like you then, no studying and getting A's ftw! But dude there are people with 0.6GPA's in my grade(9th grade), really shows their stupidity :lol:

I believe as a parent its my responsibility to teach my children the different between fiction and reality.

IMO it shouldn't matter, its MY job to teach him right from wrong.

If a game is able to influence my child enough to go shoot up a school, then I have completely failed as a parent.

+1 I didn't grow up into a duck shooting wildman

My school district is like one of the best in PA. Its all like rich kids. I am telling you, the rich kids are the worst(I'm not like totally rich, but I guess I'm in the "better off" group. Rich kids who get everything from their parents are the druggies here and most of them are pretty stupid too.

PA is just the place where all the . is dumped :lol: (Really humid in summer, druggies, stupid people ect..)

+1 to this as well. I went to a private high school & everyone else (who didn't go to my school) thought we were all the "goodie good" kids. But there were more drugs & alcohol @ my school than the public ones i'd bet. It got to the point where we weren't even allowed to have water bottles in class because some kids were drinking clear booze instead of actually water :bah:

There's a difference between stupidity and lack of caring. Sounds like they just don't give a damn, like most high schoolers here. Hell, there was a Freshman who was bothering my girlfriend (a Junior), and he didn't understand why I was more than a little pissed off about him touching her.

Teach your kids morals and then your set, although they do have the free will to ignore you :P. I'm not a violent person, although I have thoughts. Morals I've learned kept those thoughts from turning into actions.

look into trubritar .. or ethentuhist

they will make him look like a cheapo when it comes to computers

Man that's expensive. That would cover all my college expenses for a year or two lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Teach your kids morals and then your set, although they do have the free will to ignore you :P. I'm not a violent person, although I have thoughts. Morals I've learned kept those thoughts from turning into actions.

I think everyone has violent thoughts.

I need to get a punching bag, the wall hurts too much :lol:

But yeah, I act normal in school I don't go around yelling at everyone that does something stupid(Like stand in the hallways, Fing idiots <_<)

I think everyone has violent thoughts.

:withstupid: F#@&! morality and ethics. There are plenty of "bad things" I'd do if they weren't illegal :lol:

My school district is like one of the best in PA. Its all like rich kids. I am telling you, the rich kids are the worst(I'm not like totally rich, but I guess I'm in the "better off" group. Rich kids who get everything from their parents are the druggies here and most of them are pretty stupid too.

:withstupid:

I'd have to agree the people with the cleanest image or got really good grades or who are rich are usually the ones who were the druggies.

That's why I never understood the whole National Honors Society thing those people who were in that club were suppose to be the roll models for everyone and yet behind the clean image most of them had a very dirty one when ever I see one of those National Honors Society stickers two words come to mind SCAM and FRAUD.

Edited by fire_storm

:withstupid:

I'd have to agree the people with the cleanest image or got really good grades or who are rich are usually the ones who were the druggies.

That's why I never understood the whole National Honors Society thing those people who were in that club were suppose to be the roll models for everyone and yet behind the clean image most of them had a very dirty one when ever I see one of those National Honors Society stickers two words come to mind SCAM and FRAUD.

Let's not kid ourselves here. There are druggies and those with "dirty images" in all groups of people.

Lol I'm exactly like you then, no studying and getting A's ftw! But dude there are people with 0.6GPA's in my grade(9th grade), really shows their stupidity :lol:

HS? i don't remember caring much about 9th grade, i think i was in that personal rebellion mode then..

hard to remember :lol: