TropicalPreist

This guy has the most insane setups!!

That looks like a better way of family bonding, rather than fighting each other.

looks like a lure for young boys...?

we all know what that 16TB "file" server is filled with Bosco ;)

How did you know about that :lol:

look into trubritar .. or ethentuhist

they will make him look like a cheapo when it comes to computers

that case cost 700+$ alone lol... hes the guy that bought 4 5870s and 2 5970s just to see whats faster hes also the guy that bought two 980xs and a evga sr2 to play with

http://www.trubritarforums.com/forum/index...c=4683&st=0

check this guys build out...

Edited by unknownuser200

While the setup is nice, I'd like to know why what seem to be 8 and 9 year olds are doing playing L4D2? Yay parenting :closedeyes:

While the setup is nice, I'd like to know why what seem to be 8 and 9 year olds are doing playing L4D2? Yay parenting :closedeyes:

:withstupid:

Ok?

I find ratings to be pretty useless. There are 18 year olds who can't handle a mature game while there are 8 year olds who can.

Because god forbid they play a violent game that pales in comparison to what they see in movies and on TV. OH THE HORROR!

And this guy makes me proud to be an Aussie.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

The really amazing thing is not that he has these tri-LCD setups (many people have them), but rather the FPS he's getting on them. Whatever is powering that must be insane.

Why? I'd say that's great parenting. Why should kids be sheltered? My parents let me watch R rated movies when I was younger, why are violent video games any different? Are they going to think they can go outside and kill zombies at will? Oh wait, zombies don't exist.