Sign in to follow this  
road-runner

Ebay Sucks

Kittens - currency of the future , as the millions of cats pile up in the alleys/streets they will be more logical and cute than gold.

QFT, kittens FTW!

Did I mention how much ebay sucks? Relisted an item that didnt sell, they pulled it said its fake...

Edited by road-runner

Did I mention how much ebay sucks? Relisted an item that didnt sell, they pulled it said its fake...

That's lame!

My latest issue with Ebay comes from a buyer and not the company. I put up a Flash drive with a buy it now price and it sold within an hour of posting it. It sold to someone in Brazil, which is fine, but I state in all my sales that I only ship within the United States. I nicely emailed him to say sorry I don't ship out of the Country. He emailed me to say that there is no issue and I should sell to him because he has good feedback. That is fine and good, but I just don't ship out of the U.S., because of fraud. Now he is mad and I just hope I don't' get negative feedback for it. It just sucks because I am broke and if he didn't try to get it I could of had some money.

Edited by jlqrb

I block all countries but the USA when I list it for that reason. Closing my account, paypal also and changing bank account number. I am done with the bastards..

I block all countries but the USA when I list it for that reason. Closing my account, paypal also and changing bank account number. I am done with the bastards..

1x1.jpg

same here lol