Sign in to follow this  
road-runner

Ebay Sucks

Called them and they released it... :)

Hurrah!

I sold one of my R/C Helicopters and they held it for that same reason. One call and it was Payday! :thumbs-up:

(Held $1.5K for 2 weeks)

Now I get an email saying he tested it in a friends board and it does work and left positive feedback, he says he dont know how I got those emails he sent me that he hasnt been on ebay in 2 days and maybe his wife done it. What a dick, cant find the negative feedback option but still looking...

Now I get an email saying he tested it in a friends board and it does work and left positive feedback, he says he dont know how I got those emails he sent me that he hasnt been on ebay in 2 days and maybe his wife done it. What a dick, cant find the negative feedback option but still looking...

:lol: I think its cause you now have his money and theres nothing he can do about it now.

Sounds like someone was about to back out on it (maybe from his wife?)

and now chickened out of that too :lol: at least you get your money now and can move on and away from ebay :)

SleazyBay can be the best and the worst at times. As for that second post. You need the eBay Buyer to mark the item as received, so it releases the hold on the Paypal payment. Otherwise it says on hold for some duration, that I do not know.

SleazyBay can be the best and the worst at times. As for that second post. You need the eBay Buyer to mark the item as received, so it releases the hold on the Paypal payment. Otherwise it says on hold for some duration, that I do not know.

He said he couldnt do that till he tested it, then he didnt have anyway to test it. I will throw old hardware in the trash next time it will be a lot easier...

He said he couldnt do that till he tested it, then he didnt have anyway to test it. I will throw old hardware in the trash next time it will be a lot easier...

think of me as your personal recycling bin then :lol:

think of me as your personal recycling bin then :lol:

+1 I'll even pay shipping :P

+1 I'll even pay shipping :P

You now have 3 methods of disposing old hardware :D

Cirro

Phil

and Me :lol:

(Ill pay shipping too!)

Edited by CAINuKe

You now have 3 methods of disposing old hardware :D

Corro

Phil

and Me :lol:

(Ill pay shipping too!)

well 4 because you forgot Cirro :lol:

WTF are you talking about

you can accept any form of payment you wish

stop being lazy and verify your paypal account

ask for a money order if you want to get around whatever policy they have now for new people trying to sell something

of course, if people see you only take money orders and you have no feedback they will not bid

I dont know what a TKRW is, but you need to have good timing or some kind of plan when you list expensive things on ebay

not many people check ebay often now-a-days

I am not lazy you .ing idiot my account is verified, he wont leave feedback so paypal will release the money because he has no way to test it you .ing moron. Try reading before you engage that pea sized piece of a brain...

^ my thoughts exactly :glare: