Fricken Hamster

Computer on top or bottom of desk?

yes it is more prone to dust/hair on the floor. But cool air settles, so it's also going to have access to the "coolest" air on the floor as well ;)

+1. I prefer mine on the desk But as He stated the Floor comes with advantages. other then that the reason I prefer the desk is I can see it glow Pretty Blue and all the colors.

All and all. Personal Preference. ;)

running 4 monitors limits me to putting mine on the floor then there is the fact its an older CM Stacker so if it was on the desk i wouldn't be able to reach the top bays lol

Mine is under the desk because I don't have room on the top. Even if I did, I'd want it under the desk. I like it out of the way when I need the desk space for other projects

Forgot to mention, if you're worried about dust/hair, look into whether your case supports filters.

I like em' all on-top.... :lol:

Except my main one, its on the bottom.

Under for me. Both my computers are under my desk. I couldn't image having two mid sized towers on my desk.

Mac sits on top of the desk, and the Windows PC is under the desk where I can kick it easier. ;)

Forgot to mention, if you're worried about dust/hair, look into whether your case supports filters.

And if it doesn't, you can use dryer sheets... it'll prevent dust, keep it static free, and leave the inside of your computer with an april fresh sent.

And if it doesn't, you can use dryer sheets... it'll prevent dust, keep it static free, and leave the inside of your computer with an april fresh sent.

Brilliant - what's your favorite scent? Any brand dryer sheet that you prefer over the others? :)