Queenz

[WTS] XFX Radeon 5870

I got an extra XFX 5870 that I don't need. I was originally going to go crossfire but I need the cash so I'm selling one of them. It comes with the orginal packaging, anti static bag, manuals, and cd. The card retails for $430 just to let you know. If you don't believe me look here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...0-456-_-Product

I'm asking $350 shipped. That's $80 less than Newegg. It also comes with a double lifetime warranty. Everything works flawless and this overclocks like a damn beast. If you don't believe me check out my build log thread.

I have 100% feedback on ebay and had no complaints from anyone here on OCC when I've sold things in the past. I accept PAYPAL ONLY!! NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!! U.S 48 STATES ONLY!! Sorry :)

By the way trolls please don't trash my thread. If you have a comment or question PM me! Please don't tell me, "Oh well I can get this cheaper here or there". I don't care where you can cause I'm offering the cheapest price around :)

Edited by Queenz

If I only had an extra $350 bucks laying around I would be all over this like a fat kid on free cake.

If I only had an extra $350 bucks laying around I would be all over this like a fat kid on free cake.

^

:whathesaid:

Edited by Compxpert

Has it been bios modded or anything? Highly interested in this

Nope my other one has but not this one. There is no need to mod the bios to overclock it :).

I replied to all the PM's I received and will let anyone know of any updates :)

Oh well I can get this cheaper here or there :rolleyes:

HAHA you are a troll now IVI

Stupid troll :)

Edited by feetfats

Bah... Why couldn't you have listed this last week when I was looking for a video card? You're always late... :rolleyes:

I coulda had it but forfeited it to the next in line, I do not need to upgrade yet

Rip5aw is the proud new owner of the 5870!

Goodbye crossfire dreams :( :(

What's done had to be done I guess ;)

Edited by Queenz