InCrYsIs

Crysis 2 - Official

Apparently the Crysis 2 DX11 patch with in-game configuration menu is coming tomorrow .

Hehe, I enjoyed the Alejandro part :happy: But yeah, I won't watch it just because I wanna play this game when I get it, since its graphics look good and its story seems much better now...Kinda like Prototype with the mass infections it seems.One more question, why is the nanosuit company fighting against you? I don't understand why they seem to want the aliens to win :O

prophet is meant to be contaminated so he is a biological hazard and they don't know that you're Alcatraz, also you killed many cell people so...

Edited by Dan The Gamer

prophet is meant to be contaminated so he is a biological hazard and they don't know that you're Alcatraz, also you killed many cell people so...

This is sort of right.

Prophet is infected with the alien virus, and so having him running around increases the chances of more people also being infected. This is CELL's reason for wanting him killed, Hargreave(nanosuit creator) wants prophet captured, not necessarily killed, so that he can take back the suit. Throughout the first half or so of the game they still think you're prophet, I guess tequila left alcatraz without a voice or something. :lol:

Which this part doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me because Alcatraz isn't infected when the suit is giving to him from what we can tell.

Anyway, my explanation there is still kind of vague, it's best if you just play it for yourself and see for yourself. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

Nanosuit 2.0(AKA Nanosuit crap since its worse than the one from Crysis I heard)

IDK, I think you heard wrong. The Nanosuit is much improved, and if people are complaining about the recharge time, then they can go somewhere! I mean if you use the suit's resources, of course it will need to recharge!

IMO, the new Nanosuit is better. If people can't handle the recharge time then maybe they need to find a new game, or think about that suit meter that shows you the power used ;) This game is freaking awesome.....That I can say for sure!

IDK, I think you heard wrong. The Nanosuit is much improved, and if people are complaining about the recharge time, then they can go somewhere! I mean if you use the suit's resources, of course it will need to recharge!

IMO, the new Nanosuit is better. If people can't handle the recharge time then maybe they need to find a new game, or think about that suit meter that shows you the power used ;) This game is freaking awesome.....That I can say for sure!

Yeah I don't think I am gonna trust people anymore on Crysis 2. From what I saw from Danriks video, it looks great and fun. I am not gonna watch more just because I wanna experience it..for now its time to reinstall Crysis 1 :cheers:

Just got the game today,played it the cg cut scene looked awesom,but i found the gameplay of crysis warhead much better than this,how can they do this crap,the scroll click menu is all changed im finding it weird ,i liked it how it was before.

Just got the game today,played it the cg cut scene looked awesom,but i found the gameplay of crysis warhead much better than this,how can they do this crap,the scroll click menu is all changed im finding it weird ,i liked it how it was before.

IMO the scroll click menu was pretty awkward, but they shouldn't have removed additional options from the suit to make it "simpler".

IMO the scroll click menu was pretty awkward, but they shouldn't have removed additional options from the suit to make it "simpler".

They didn't remove the options, just turned some of the suit features into 1-Click hotkeys! I love how you use cloak and armor mode with just hitting 1 key now!

They didn't remove the options, just turned some of the suit features into 1-Click hotkeys! I love how you use cloak and armor mode with just hitting 1 key now!

I kind of like it this way more too, at first it felt a little awkward to me though, specifically when using cloak mode because I was often crouched behind something the regenerate suit energy then I would recloak with E then I had to hit C right after that and it just ended up feeling strange but once I got used to I was stealth killing everything I could. :D

I actually played through most of the game with stealth mode, especially once I got the advanced health and suit regen upgrade and the stealth enhance upgrade, those made stealth a really enjoyable option for me, most of the time I just enjoyed shooting a CELL guy in the foot with my pistol, doing some parkour to get around him and then go for the stealth kill. Stealth killing them after letting them know you're there is just a lot of fun to me. :ph34r:

xboxed or not, im finding this game waay more enjoyable that the first one. i fk hated the first one so thats not much. cool graphics 2.

Apparently the Crysis 2 DX11 patch with in-game configuration menu is coming tomorrow .

I don't see it anywhere that I would rely on. I have found it on some sites but I don't think it will be as fast as today.

http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=33008

Here is a mod tool I found to be useful.

Edited by InCrYsIs

This is sort of right.

Prophet is infected with the alien virus, and so having him running around increases the chances of more people also being infected. This is CELL's reason for wanting him killed, Hargreave(nanosuit creator) wants prophet captured, not necessarily killed, so that he can take back the suit. Throughout the first half or so of the game they still think you're prophet, I guess tequila left alcatraz without a voice or something. :lol:

Which this part doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me because Alcatraz isn't infected when the suit is giving to him from what we can tell.

Anyway, my explanation there is still kind of vague, it's best if you just play it for yourself and see for yourself. :D

the cell dont listen because of lockhart... did you reach the part where we learn that alcatraz is a dead man walking? thats as far as i got also I thought you can only get gold dog tag and scar desert skin from ea yet i got it from gamestop?

crysis 2 is one of the best games on xbox 360!

also alcatraz grunts when hurt! also please clear that up - Which this part doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me because Alcatraz isn't infected when the suit is giving to him from what we can tell.

its a bit confusing? the nano suit only has the virus in the deep layers of the suit... otherwise alcatraz would be shot at by everyone cause he would be a biohazard!

Edited by Dan The Gamer