Sign in to follow this  
alentor

guess who jumped for a visit!

Just remembered about u guys at OCC!!!!

decided to tell u what i been up to, today(more like this week) i finished one half of my training, and got my beret! now im officially a solder from Kfir brigadei belong to lavi battalion, our battalion is young(2005), so we always have to prove our selves, our training is harder and we must do a lot more then then other battalions...

also i got a weapon, that will be with me for all 3 years, maybe even more if ill want to stay in the army... M4!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Dm4Xx59f6NM/Su6l...F_M4_Cammo1.jpg

in the next video u can see my brigade, that what ill be doing for the next 3 years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os6TFbN7lg

hope my post wont cause too much flame. sorry if i hurt someone!

Edited by alentor

Just remembered about u guys at OCC!!!!

decided to tell u what i been up to, today(more like this week) i finished one half of my training, and got my beret! now im officially a solder from Kfir brigadei belong to lavi battalion, our battalion is young(2005), so we always have to prove our selves, our training is harder and we must do a lot more then then other battalions...

also i got a weapon, that will be with me for all 3 years, maybe even more if ill want to stay in the army... M4!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Dm4Xx59f6NM/Su6l...F_M4_Cammo1.jpg

in the next video u can see my brigade, that what ill be doing for the next 3 years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os6TFbN7lg

hope my post wont cause too much flame. sorry if i hurt someone!

no one should flame you bubba your'e serving your country ( and in a dam tough outfit) kudos!!

What part of Israel are you in? I'm in Israel studying right now. My campus is in Hod HaSharon.

What part of Israel are you in? I'm in Israel studying right now. My campus is in Hod HaSharon.

im from petah tikva

Lol, I was there like three days ago, and I'm 15 minutes away from there now.

Israel has some of the best trained soldiers in the world. Anyone should be scared shi#less to get in a conflict with them. Next to the US Israel has some of the most innovative military weaponry on the planet imo...

Congrats on the beret, I know how rewarding that is :D. Good luck with your training and treat your weapon well. Loving that magazine clip, too.

I thought Israel had the most innovative military weaponry on this planet, I swear on that show Future Weapons on the Discovery channel he was there all the time.

I thought Israel had the most innovative military weaponry on this planet, I swear on that show Future Weapons on the Discovery channel he was there all the time.

They do, and Israel also has one of the best air forces in the world. America gave Israel F16s, Israel perfected them for America afterward. :lol:

They do, and Israel also has one of the best air forces in the world. America gave Israel F16s, Israel perfected them for America afterward. :lol:

I like their new gun(TAR on MW2, I forget its real name :lol:). I don't like the tank at all though, I really think they could have done better with that.