Sign in to follow this  
TropicalPreist

Case Badges

Anyone know where i can get some besides ebay? I need a Windows 7, BFG Tech, ASUS, CORSAIR, Nvidia and ATI. All need to be the newer looking types.

I'm not too sure, but you could put up an offer in the classifieds section here, I'm sure a couple people might have some laying around.

i believe i have an old thread looking for case badges . you might want to search for it, some people posted up links to a few sites.

yeah those are just custom ones. i havent been able to find any badges from actual companys

why not just call them up? I'm sure they won't mind just giving a few away, or the other option of buying some REALLY cheap product of theirs.

I have a load of them sitting somewhere from throughout the years because I don't put them on my cases. They're like bumper stickers to me... I find them to be gaudy. I have stacks of performance parts stickers from all my car rebuilds too and I never put them on anything other than a few on the fridge in the garage. If I can find the box of them I have, I'll take pics and see who wants what.... That's "if"... I find them :lol: I have a lot of stuff in storage...

I have a load of them sitting somewhere from throughout the years because I don't put them on my cases. They're like bumper stickers to me... I find them to be gaudy. I have stacks of performance parts stickers from all my car rebuilds too and I never put them on anything other than a few on the fridge in the garage. If I can find the box of them I have, I'll take pics and see who wants what.... That's "if"... I find them :lol: I have a lot of stuff in storage...

I dont put them on my cases either.. dont think I keep them though..

Boinker being a smart*** sent me this link the other day in a pm. I haven't looked through it to well so not sure if they may have something you like.