3 year old girl shoots herself with gun mistaken for wii remote

Avinexis

What are you talkin' about? We have tens of thousands of pages of "common sense" gun regulations passed by the politicians! Those laws should've prevented this!

The parents should have their guns taken away, and next time there are "trespassers," they will just have to be like everyone else in the western world: go hide in a closet and call the police, and pray they get there before the perps rape, sodomize and murder your children and wife right in front of your eyes. Stupid to leave a loaded pistol within reach of a kid like that. If I ever have a loaded weapon out of its hiding spot, it's on my person at all times.

Here we go again, gun law debate... :rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do... but this is the US, remember? Gun safety is not common sense there :rolleyes:

:lol: Oh please, please please PLEASE, that's just too good :lol:. Given that politicians have made plenty of laws regarding firearm education in order to own a pistol, that comment is just gold. But you're right, heavy regulation results in less crime.

I don't think its worth it to get into another endless gun debate that goes no ware.

In this case you can't really blame anyone but the irresponsible parent who left the gun out in a place his child could have access to it at a certain point laws and rules can only go so far.

Edited by fire_storm

Sad, but true. There isn't anyone else to blame here... :(

I don't know about anyone else but coming back inside and leaving a loaded gun in reach of a 3 year old should at least warrant some kind of jail time just for STUPIDITY if nothing else. Guns aren't the problem stupid people are, but there's no law against them.

I say IQ tests before getting a drivers license, drinking or owning a gun. We would run out of food because they would just sit at home and multiply though. :lol:

LOLOLOLOL THE GRRL IS ACTUALLY DIEAD LOLOL! Srsly!?!?!?! I know it's a 3 year old or whatever but cmon.....shooting urself to kill....how can u be so clumsy... and who leaves real loaded guns around their homes??? I'd say lesson learned and I really don't feel sorry for those folks. Their own fault for being stupid.