3 year old girl shoots herself with gun mistaken for wii remote

Avinexis

Wii Gun Involved In 3 Year Old Shooting Is Amazingly Lifelike

Personally I'd want the stepfather jailed if I had my own way about this. :unsure:

What do you guys think? A lot of you own firearms so the discussion is more in your hands. Absolutely tragic...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange as to why anyone would leave a loaded gun on the table when there are children around.

Says the Stepfather was checking for trespassers with it. Seems to be more to this than what has been released so far.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The fact that the parents allowed the child, at a very young age, even if it is a toy gun, to play with in the first place is very irresponsible on their part.

Secondly, the fact that a loaded gun is near a child, and the child was able to have access to the gun is extremely irresponsible on the parents part.

Irresponsible parents, its what they are.

Edited by Voltes_5

Sad, but true. There isn't anyone else to blame here... :(

Mothers Against Guns: LETS BLAME THE GUN MAKERS!

I completely agree.

Edited by CAINuKe

Sad, but true. There isn't anyone else to blame here... :(

:withstupid:

Sounds like a moron that never should have owned a gun in the first place. What kind of idiot leaves a loaded gun near a child what a flippin idiot :angry:

Does anyone else find it odd that a 3 year old kid should point even a WiiGun at their own body whilst playing Wii? O.o

That's what I was thinking at first. I think she might have been waving it around or something like that and accidentally pulled the trigger at the wrong time.... then again I don't know how hard it is to pull the trigger on a gun and I thought guns had safety switches....

That's what I was thinking at first. I think she might have been waving it around or something like that and accidentally pulled the trigger at the wrong time.... then again I don't know how hard it is to pull the trigger on a gun and I thought guns had safety switches....

They do... but this is the US, remember? Gun safety is not common sense there :rolleyes:

They do... but this is the US, remember? Gun safety is not common sense there rolleyes.gif

What are you talkin' about? We have tens of thousands of pages of "common sense" gun regulations passed by the politicians! Those laws should've prevented this!

The parents should have their guns taken away, and next time there are "trespassers," they will just have to be like everyone else in the western world: go hide in a closet and call the police, and pray they get there before the perps rape, sodomize and murder your children and wife right in front of your eyes. Stupid to leave a loaded pistol within reach of a kid like that. If I ever have a loaded weapon out of its hiding spot, it's on my person at all times.