Corsair H50

R1P5AW

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm gonna go with the H50 for now until I can do the full watercooling I was getting ready to do!

What stopped ya? IDK about you but the results of that c50 on a newer quad isn't the best bet, i'd stick with HQ air instead of that

What stopped ya? IDK about you but the results of that c50 on a newer quad isn't the best bet, i'd stick with HQ air instead of that

I'm moving in a few months and don't wanna deal with the hassle of piecing it together then draining it and all the frustration for a few months. Also from the testing I've seen the H50 looks to be a great option.

I feel ya on the moving pain. I've moved the setup i am sellin' 3 times.

I just ended up duct taping the radiator tight, and carried it in my lap as one of the first or last objects.

Its scary thinkin' what could happen to it. But its a level of trusting your own setup :lol:

i dont believe you will be dissapointed if you get the h50. i have it in an antec 300 with 2 scythe slipstream fans push pull and it keeps by Phenom II 3.8 below 45 degrees so im very happy.

i dont believe you will be dissapointed if you get the h50. i have it in an antec 300 with 2 scythe slipstream fans push pull and it keeps by Phenom II 3.8 below 45 degrees so im very happy.

Nice. Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Do you have any pics of it in the 300?

Sweet, what Video Card do you have there ?? seems tight :blink:hehehe

Got the hd 5870. Had to dremel out a bit of the case to make it fit and it was totally worth it! i love this case :D

FWIW I have 2 systems running H-50s. I have them both set to pull in cold air from outside over the rad. I use a top mount 120MM fan for exhaust and a front mount 120MM fan to pull air in also. I left the rear fan mount empty. I've tried multiple configurations with these parts and the best results I got were with my current set up. Lowered my cpu temps on average 15c without any measurable increase in GPU or northbridge temps. My cases are pretty open because I don't have any large graphics or sound cards in the way. YMMV. Good luck.

The H50 is well worth the money... I have it running in an Antec 1200 with a push and pull configuration flowing out the back of the case by using the stock Antec fan and a powerful Delta 120 by 38...

Needless to say I'm extremely satisfied!

I've seen debate over mounting the radiator. Some say that mounting the tubes on the bottom will create air bubbles in the loop.

Any thoughts?

Have "they" (the some that say) actually seen the bubbles or is this just speculation to ridicule and bash the H50?

By the way... I have my tubes on top but could have mounted the rad so that they would be at the bottom.