Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Anyone here play Street Fighter IV?

I downloaded it off Steam last week and haven't stopped playing since :D

Yeah I play it, it's pretty bad butt. I try to not play too often cuz I get hooked and can't stop for hours. If u want we can play sometime. I don't know how though. I bought a hard copy and couldn't install through steam so mine works with Windows Live.

Yeahhh my brother plays it and he's really good. He's like borderline to SG. Let me know if you'd liek to play him. We have it on the PC and 360. Oh yeahd and if you really want to get good at it get a TE fight stick! It's got a steep learning curve but pays off in the end.

ya i played it a lot when it first came out on the 360... i haven't really touched it much in the last few months

Yeahhh my brother plays it and he's really good. He's like borderline to SG. Let me know if you'd liek to play him. We have it on the PC and 360. Oh yeahd and if you really want to get good at it get a TE fight stick! It's got a steep learning curve but pays off in the end.

lol i would but the good ones are expensive. I wanna get something of high quality. Though I think I've grown on my SEGA Saturn controller. A bit hard to do straight up jumps but it's ok.

So if you get it off steam it hasnt got GFWL? Anyways if your live enabled give me a PM and ill kick your butt!