Queenz

Who's looking forward to Spring

Spring  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to Spring

• Yes
    • No
    • I looking forward to summer more than anything else!
    • I prefer Winter
    • I prefer Fall
    • I don't care what season it is cause I live in my mother's basement and don't go outside!!
    • I'll be too busy gaming to notice the changes outside LOL

I sure as hell am. I can't do nothing outside cause it's too damn cold outside. Later on in the week we got 50 degree weather. You can start to tell that spring is around the corner :)

Our Japanese maple tree in the backyard is starting to sprout buds already.

Just a few weeks away :D

Well, I've been in shorts since about the third week of January so.. I'm more looking forward to the nights being in the 40s and 50s compared to the 30s. As soon as our nights stay at about 50 degrees, I'll be happy. We just hit 70 yesterday and today so, for me, I'm already in spring. :lol: We should be in the 60s all next week as well, though our nights are still going to be in the 30s or very low 40s for some time still.

Warmer weather would be a welcome. It's been colder than usual here in Florida and I don't like it.

But I'll be too busy gaming anyways. However I do step outside every once in a while. You know to yell at kids to get off my lawn with a M1 Garand.

FIXED

Edited by Krazyxazn

I prefer the winters in Texas over any of the other seasons. Although I am looking forward to the summer, not because of the weather, but because I want this semester to be over.

Cant wait to start working on my car.. lol!

I actually don't mind the cold, I'm a ginger so literally 10 minutes in direct sunlight and my skin burns like crazy.

Awhile back I wanted to get one of those shirts that essentially implied that "The sun is trying to kill me"...

I can't wait for all the snow to go away.

I live in Southern California. It's been Spring here for a long time :P

In my part of the world it just become autum.

I voted for I prefer winter scince I like the cold better because it's easer to warm up in winter than to cool down in the summer, its easier to concentrate in class at school and makes for better overclocking weather.

The only downside is getting out of bed in the morning.

I dont really care what the temperature is out side as long as its not bitter cold or ungodly hot...

I actually don't mind the cold, I'm a ginger so literally 10 minutes in direct sunlight and my skin burns like crazy.

Awhile back I wanted to get one of those shirts that essentially implied that "The sun is trying to kill me"...

sounds like you have....gingervitis :D