[WTB] Win XP / Win 7

Jenova69

I'm looking for a copy of XP or W7 (anything above home basic).64-bit would be prefered but 32-bit will do.

Let me know if you have something.

I have a Windows Vista Business x64 that I never used.

Then I have a two Windows Vista Ultimate x64's that I have, but don't use any longer. One is a Vista Ultimate x64 upgrade.

Probably not what you're looking for, but just thought I'd mention it in case you were interested.

I'm looking for a copy of XP or W7 (anything above home basic).64-bit would be prefered but 32-bit will do.

Let me know if you have something.

I have both Windows XP x64 and Windows 7 x32&x64

But I modded the Windows XP disc so that it comes with Firefox and whatnot preinstalled in the package.

The Windows 7 hasn't been touched, though.

PM me.

I bump in hopes for some good deals on any win7 x64's for cheap. My dad's still running the beta and doesn't want to turn it on until I find him a cheap home premium/professional/ultimate

I bump in hopes for some good deals on any win7 x64's for cheap. My dad's still running the beta and doesn't want to turn it on until I find him a cheap home premium/professional/ultimate

ivy pm me!

I have both Windows XP x64 and Windows 7 x32&x64

But I modded the Windows XP disc so that it comes with Firefox and whatnot preinstalled in the package.

The Windows 7 hasn't been touched, though.

PM me.

i am sorry that XP disk IS NOT LEGAL

i am sorry that XP disk IS NOT LEGAL

7. Software Rules:

A. We have a zero tolerance for pirated software. In the event that you sell pirated software on our site, all identifiably and personal information about you WILL be immediately turned over to the authorities.

B. You may NOT sell or trade academic or NFR (Not for Resale) software.

C. ALL OEM software must be sold/traded with a piece of hardware as per the OEM software TOS states.

D. You may NOT sell or trade beta accounts, game accounts, game characters, or any other type of entity that you do not physically own.

E. You may NOT sell or trade CD Keys without the original disks or CD(s).

also...

For content owned by Microsoft, you may only copy, modify, distribute, display, license, or sell the content if you are granted explicit permission within the End-User License Agreement (EULA) or License Terms that accompany the content or are provided in the following guidelines.

Seeing as Mozilla creates freeware and they HAVE no license... I am not including it in any price I set for the disc, I'm allowed to do that.

Care to research next time before you go about saying things you have no integrity to educate yourself on?

7. Software Rules:

A. We have a zero tolerance for pirated software. In the event that you sell pirated software on our site, all identifiably and personal information about you WILL be immediately turned over to the authorities.

B. You may NOT sell or trade academic or NFR (Not for Resale) software.

C. ALL OEM software must be sold/traded with a piece of hardware as per the OEM software TOS states.

D. You may NOT sell or trade beta accounts, game accounts, game characters, or any other type of entity that you do not physically own.

E. You may NOT sell or trade CD Keys without the original disks or CD(s).

also...

For content owned by Microsoft, you may only copy, modify, distribute, display, license, or sell the content if you are granted explicit permission within the End-User License Agreement (EULA) or License Terms that accompany the content or are provided in the following guidelines.

Seeing as Mozilla creates freeware and they HAVE no license... I am not including it in any price I set for the disc, I'm allowed to do that.

Care to research next time before you go about saying things you have no integrity to educate yourself on?

E. You may NOT sell or trade CD Keys without the original disks or CD

pirated software www.microsoft.com/PiRaCy

Edited by punker

E. You may NOT sell or trade CD Keys without the original disks or CD

pirated software www.microsoft.com/PiRaCy

You've made it clear you're far too full of self-righteous assumptions to make a point against.

I will, however, say that it IS the original disc.

And yes, I know what piracy is, thank you. Now stop being a douche with your capital letters and oversized words. I don't know what's put you under the belief that I cannot read the standard 12 pixel font, but I assure you... I can quite well.

So all in all, you're being immature, ignorant, silly and just because someone is clever enough to edit an installation package from .bin doesn't mean that they're some kind of AWFUL pirate. <--- See how obnoxious that is?

And before you say I can't write to an unwritable disc, stop pestering me. I'm really tired of explaining what I shouldn't have to explain. If someone decides to buy my disc and they end up with anything but the original and verified MS disc, then it's their responsibility to turn me in. After I'd informed you of my knowing the rules, you really should have backed off. Because at this point, it's not your duty nor your responsibility or place to tell me about what I own and what I can or can't do with it... and especially whether or not it's illegal. You have not seen the disc. You have not seen ME. And you are basing your entire two posts on assumption without asking me like a gentleman. And that, is what makes you immature and frustrating to an unwarranted amount.

You're preaching to the choir about piracy. And it makes you look stupid. Quitit.

Edited by headbangerbuggy