IW Studio Heads fired by Activision.

WhenKittensATK

What? What?!?!? Now your ****ing . me off. I am the only one who posted so you def. meant me. I never said I support "anti-Activision". I never said I didn't like CoD. I actually mentioned Treyarch and CoD7 earlier in this thread. You cannot mean anyone else since, once again, no one but me posted about this. It pisses me off when people accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon <_<

I was referring in general, and to people not even on this site. You can't look into comments that are so vague, example "I love how everyone is blaming Obama for the economy" was I referring to a specific person no.

Don't read into stuff that isn't there...

But I will make my comment more clear for those people whom are challenged.

Last night when reading on news sites such as Joystiq and Kotaku, I was reading comments that seemed to like what they saw. Many people were praising Activision and Treyarch, which is funny because these are the same people who are so pissed off at Activision because of the whole Infinity Ward mess.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring in general, and to people not even on this site. You can't look into comments that are so vague, example "I love how everyone is blaming Obama for the economy" was I referring to a specific person no.

Don't read into stuff that isn't there...

But I will make my comment more clear for those people whom are challenged.

Last night when reading on news sites such as Joystiq and Kotaku, I was reading comments that seemed to like what they saw. Many people were praising Activision and Treyarch, which is funny because these are the same people who are so pissed off at Activision because of the whole Infinity Ward mess.

I wouldn't pay so much attention to people on Joystiq and Kotaku, conversations on those sites tend to turn very upside down most of the time because of how they receive the way the articles are written, some of those people just take a lot those articles too seriously in my opinion.

I wouldn't pay so much attention to people on Joystiq and Kotaku, conversations on those sites tend to turn very upside down most of the time because of how they receive the way the articles are written, some of those people just take a lot those articles too seriously in my opinion.

Oh I know, thus for my comments shedding light on how easily those tools change their opinion lol..

What? What?!?!? Now your ****ing . me off.

What's so bad about . you off? You love Treyarch! (j/k don't attack me!)

But seriously, relax. You have no business getting pissed off at anyone, this is just a forum for people who love overclocking. Go push your hardware a little further and post about it.

What's so bad about . you off? You love Treyarch! (j/k don't attack me!)

But seriously, relax. You have no business getting pissed off at anyone, this is just a forum for people who love overclocking. Go push your hardware a little further and post about it.

Gaming section. Yeah I will post my overclocks in here :rolleyes:

And it sounded like he was saying I was jumping on a bandwagon. Do you like it when people falsely accuse you of something?

Anyways, sorry greengiant, thought you meant me...

Gaming section. Yeah I will post my overclocks in here :rolleyes:

And it sounded like he was saying I was jumping on a bandwagon. Do you like it when people falsely accuse you of something?

Anyways, sorry greengiant, thought you meant me...

np dude, just chill. Its comments on the internet no need to get angry about it :P

np dude, just chill. Its comments on the internet no need to get angry about it :P

Try playing soccer for 1.5 hours in 90 degrees and then coming on here and seeing that comment :lol: (See if your pissed lmao).

Anyways, anyone else have thoughts on CoD7? I find the idea and stuff good, just not the $60 price tag. But if it means dedicated servers I will pay the extra $10.

So it looks like MW2 is having yet another free weekend promotion on steam, with a $10 discount on the game. I have decided that I will give the game another try as I am very curious as to whether it does become good at higher levels or not.

So it looks like MW2 is having yet another free weekend promotion on steam, with a $10 discount on the game. I have decided that I will give the game another try as I am very curious as to whether it does become good at higher levels or not.

If you get all perks with PRO, its really fun.

I did find out why I play with so many hackers, I get reported for hacking a lot I guess because I sometimes go 12-0, 70-20 in SnD and HQ. I was told the more you get reported, the more you play with other people who have been reported. So ultimate fail <_<

I did find out why I play with so many hackers, I get reported for hacking a lot I guess because I sometimes go 12-0, 70-20 in SnD and HQ. I was told the more you get reported, the more you play with other people who have been reported. So ultimate fail <_<

Wow, that's an extremely crappy system.

I'm not even going to say what could fix it as everyone already knows.

Not really sure the upper levels mean much - unless they unlock a gun that you just get along with. Like Krieg said, the PRO version of the perks are nice. For example... Ninja PRO rocks - love the silent footsteps. Commando PRO is good too - can jump/fall without taking damage. Shame you have to wait till I think lvl 29 to get Ninja though - at least by then you should also get Cold Blooded which rocks for staying invisible to Pavelows, Harriers, Chopper Gunners, AC130s and Cobras. Keep in mind players can still get a lucky shot in if they are spraying everywhere or if you're standing next to someone without Cold Blooded.

Other than that the two main tricks to MW2 are:

- Finding which Perks and Guns you do well with, and..

- Knowing the maps and movement patterns on those maps

For example take note of where typical bottlenecks are and where people bunch up for firefights and then devise an alternate attack plan.

I used to HATE the 3 round burst guns because my aim sucked and you really need good aim to effectively use them, but using them forces your aim to get better. My favorite custom class options are:

- FAMAS / M16 - Red Dot / Holo ... Marathon, Stopping Power, Commando

- FAMAS - Silencer ... Marathon, Cold Blooded, Ninja

First spec I can and use on every map. Second I mostly use on smaller maps where people tend to bunch up/camp - like Rundown, Sub Base, etc. The 2nd spec is just plain evil because so many people rely on the mini-map and with the Silencer and Cold Blooded you won't show up at all. Ninja Pro with Silent Footsteps is just Gold. Other specs are just to build up other weapons in case I'm bored. I also have one with a P90 and a Stinger with Cold Blooded to shoot down enemy air if my team is slackin' on that.

Wow, that's an extremely crappy system.

I'm not even going to say what could fix it as everyone already knows.

lol right

Wonder if its the same in XBL. That would suck if so.

What? Who thought that system was a good idea? Oh right... activision and IW did... huh, go figure. :D

On a side note, this time around I am enjoying the game, I find it can be enjoyable as long as I don't take it seriously at all, simply ignoring the fact that I'm getting noob tubed kind of makes it easier to play, but that still doesn't change the fact that it happens about 10 times every game. I've also probably just been getting lucky that I'm not playing with a bunch of noobs since everyone seemed to be using a gun and knew how to aim except for maybe one or two oddballs.

As for my weapon/perk preferences, I've found most of the perks I've gotten so far are completely useless except for faster reload, things like steady aim or commando don't really do anything for me because I don't really believe in knifing and I'm constantly on the move so steady aim doesn't do anything. So far I'm really liking the SCAR and the Spas shotgun, I seem to do really well with the shotgun, I think the reason I do well with it though is because of how accurate it is, I have pretty decent aim but it doesn't to do me any good when guns like the M4 or MP5k have such a bad spread that dead on aim can't get you a single hit.

Edited by Deathmineral