NikolaT

Deodorant problem

Airplane still make "WHOOOOOOOSH" sounds, don't they? :P

And a bit more off-topic here: Balkans, represent! I was born in Croatia(Slavonski Brod) back when it was still Yugoslavia. :D

If its cause you're fat, lose weight. If its cause your skinny and sweat for some reason, wear less clothes and go to a doctor. If you're really muscular, and have a really fast metabolism, then just deal with it.

I do know how much it sucks sometimes sweating a lot as I am currently in state no. 3. I have put on 50 pounds in about 8 months. Because the amount of food I eat, and the lifting I do, I end up sweating almost all day as long as its over 70 degrees out. However, I rarely smell bad. Though, I doubt its the third case, especially since you are posting this on a computer enthusiast site.

If its cause you're fat, lose weight. If its cause your skinny and sweat for some reason, wear less clothes and go to a doctor. If you're really muscular, and have a really fast metabolism, then just deal with it.

I do know how much it sucks sometimes sweating a lot as I am currently in state no. 3. I have put on 50 pounds in about 8 months. Because the amount of food I eat, and the lifting I do, I end up sweating almost all day as long as its over 70 degrees out. However, I rarely smell bad. Though, I doubt its the third case, especially since you are posting this on a computer enthusiast site.

Don't be so quick to judge my friend. I lift all the time and face the same problem ;)

Tried AXE, it seemed to weak for me. Old Spice/Certain Dri ect. are not for sale here in Serbia, at least not where I live. I trimmed my armpit hairs to see if that would help. I should be going out in some 20 minutes, so that will be the real test.