NikolaT

Deodorant problem

I just had to see what was goin on in here when i saw the thread title lol. But atm I use Old Spice. I'm not set on a particular brand though i'll just buy w/e.

I just had to see what was goin on in here when i saw the thread title lol. But atm I use Old Spice. I'm not set on a particular brand though i'll just buy w/e.

i thought only the elderly used old spice :lol:

i thought only the elderly used old spice :lol:
AFAIC Old Spice is the best man scent there is, find me an aftershave/deodorant that evokes more pure manliness and I'll give you a dollar.

AFAIC Old Spice is the best man scent there is, find me an aftershave/deodorant that evokes more pure manliness and I'll give you a dollar.

+1 million

And thank you andrewr05. May give you too much Credit but hey. :P

I usually cannot stand my own deodorants smell versus me just being soap cleaned.... But for whatever reason My girl likes the smell of AXE and old spice... "cant imagine why" So i just cut her loose in the deodorant isle and tell her old spice or no spice. :P

How about Burger King's Flame cologne :lol:

Taking a shower usually works for me.

Have you tried that?

:lol: Just what I was thinking!

Taking a shower usually works for me.

Have you tried that?

Christ you've gotten worse since the last time I posted on OCC, Queenz. I'm surprised they haven't slapped you with a banstick yet. It's actually praise-worthy on your part. :lol:

Give Speed Stick a shot. Not their gel-based crap but the solid white Irish Spring version. Chokeslammed my pits into submission plus it has a nice, "soft" scent to it.

Christ you've gotten worse since the last time I posted on OCC, Queenz. I'm surprised they haven't slapped you with a banstick yet. It's actually praise-worthy on your part. :lol:

Give Speed Stick a shot. Not their gel-based crap but the solid white Irish Spring version. Chokeslammed my pits into submission plus it has a nice, "soft" scent to it.

It's sarcasm buddy :P

Try out AXE! Always works for me :)