Best Seedbox?

DeathNote

I've been researching into getting myself and my buddy our own seedbox to download/upload Torrents.

ATM, I've come across http://store.seedbox.cc/en/. They seem to have a pretty good seedbox for a pretty good deal.

I was looking at getting the Classic Seedbox w/ 60GB of HDD space, 1GBPS network, and 15 transfers at once for ~$12.50/month

Do you guys use seedboxes?

If so, what ones do you use? I want to get a pretty good seedbox for a cheap amount.

I dont need alot. Something like 50GB storage, and at least 10-15 transfers at once w/ FTP access.

I've been researching into getting myself and my buddy our own seedbox to download/upload Torrents.

ATM, I've come across http://store.seedbox.cc/en/. They seem to have a pretty good seedbox for a pretty good deal.

I was looking at getting the Classic Seedbox w/ 60GB of HDD space, 1GBPS network, and 15 transfers at once for ~$12.50/month

Do you guys use seedboxes?

If so, what ones do you use? I want to get a pretty good seedbox for a cheap amount.

I dont need alot. Something like 50GB storage, and at least 10-15 transfers at once w/ FTP access.

with 98% of torrents being Piracy related I assume your the 2% that just shares home videos. :rolleyes:

with 98% of torrents being Piracy related I assume your the 2% that just shares home videos. :rolleyes:

Many game patches, data, and more that are LEGAL are shared via torrents also.

I have just found that some newer and older data can be found easier on torrents than scourging the web.

I understand that due to most torrents being "bad", this may be a topic that cannot be discussed here.

If so, that is fine, I understand. I was just curious if anyone here had any suggestions.

You could use FreeNAS

It's more than just a seedbox but would be good for LAN and WAN traffic.

Thanks for the info.

Im looking to have an actual box outside of my own LAN so Im not eating up my network traffic & have a better connection.

• 2 weeks later...

don't get a US based seedbox. find a company based in a country that doesn't care what you do.

alot of places have massive breaches of privacy, im not saying your doing anything illegal,

but i also belive you deserve complete security in your data

• 1 month later...
don't get a US based seedbox. find a company based in a country that doesn't care what you do.

alot of places have massive breaches of privacy, im not saying your doing anything illegal,

but i also belive you deserve complete security in your data

Well, for some tome I've been searching for a cheap seedbox either, I've tried few companies seedstorm, xirvik with their easy seedbox plans. The results were not just bad - they were awful, I spent my money, time and nerves on them. Then I decided that the cheap shared plans are not the solution, have been searching for a dedicated seedbox for reasonable price and found this company - http://www.seedbox.org.ua/ , firstly I have some doubts, but in a week of using their dedicated SX20+ plan I was fully satisfied with speed as well as service. Now it's already 2 months I'm with them, everything is more then fine.

So, do not be cheap, search for high level service for reasonable price.

These are the fastest seedboxes for the money and they are OVH servers that are purchased and re-sold. I have had mine for over 6 months now and they are awesome! Although you will have to configure it yourself as its not technically a "seedbox" but a dedicated server with 100MB WAN pipe. Oh and I pay around $50 a month, usually less depending on the exchange rate.

Edited by krazypoloc

• 2 weeks later...

These are the fastest seedboxes for the money and they are OVH servers that are purchased and re-sold. I have had mine for over 6 months now and they are awesome! Although you will have to configure it yourself as its not technically a "seedbox" but a dedicated server with 100MB WAN pipe. Oh and I pay around $50 a month, usually less depending on the exchange rate.

Well, man, the service I've mentioned is 1 G/bit and it is obvious it is faster then 100 MB, so be careful what you're writing. Yes sure, the OVH is a monopolist, they also have 1 G/bit servers, but the prices are way higher then seedbox.org.ua, thats for sure, when the service and the speed are approximately equal.

Well, man, the service I've mentioned is 1 G/bit and it is obvious it is faster then 100 MB, so be careful what you're writing. Yes sure, the OVH is a monopolist, they also have 1 G/bit servers, but the prices are way higher then seedbox.org.ua, thats for sure, when the service and the speed are approximately equal.

How much storage and what do you get for system resources?

How much storage and what do you get for system resources?

I've got 1 TB dedicated disc, 1 GB RAM, no upload/download bandwidth, dedicated IP, unlimited number of active torrents and downloads, speeds very 20, 25 MB/sec.

I've signed for a quarterly deal it is way profitable :thumbsup2:

P.S. Got full ftp and uTorrent WebUI access.

Edited by Ibanezsignat300