Spiders on Drugs.

No, I believe the point is, if greengiant gets his panties in a bunch because I point out that it's old and has already been posted, then he should "just turn the computer off unplug it throw it in the trash" because he clearly can't deal with the Interwebz.

Just because it is old and you've seen it doesn't mean everyone has. I never use the search function before I post anything ever. You honestly take the time to search for something to see if its been posted before you post? :blink:

Edited by Compxpert

Just because it is old and you've seen it doesn't mean everyone has. I never use the search function before I post anything ever. You honestly take the time to search for something to see if its been posted before you post? :blink:

Practically every time. It's standard forum etiquette.

No, I believe the point is, if greengiant gets his panties in a bunch because I point out that it's old and has already been posted, then he should "just turn the computer off unplug it throw it in the trash" because he clearly can't deal with the Interwebz.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Practically every time. It's standard forum etiquette.

Ok so next time I want to talk about getting a new GPU(Lets say HD4890) I am going to search the whole forum for one of those threads and see if it helps me :rolleyes:

Seriously its 3 years old, get over it. I haven't seen it until today, so thank you greengiant for posting this.

Ok so next time I want to talk about getting a new GPU(Lets say HD4890) I am going to search the whole forum for one of those threads and see if it helps me
I don't do what Clay does, I just let it slide most of the time.

But YES, absolutely, please do "search the whole forum" (after all you don't have to do it manually), that is EXACTLY what the search function is there for.

:unsure:

Edited by Andrewr05

I don't care that it was reposted, being that it IS that old and IS like brand new to me again LOL. Thanks green giant (and thanks Clay, I respect what you were trying to uphold)

His Americanface series is pretty good. I'm on video 8 now.

EDIT: caught up all the way to his latest part 14. Seems like he releases one every week.

I think I need to store these on my hard drive. Liked them so much.

On another note: I'm glad he posted it. Otherwise I would have never discovered this amazing guy. I'm loving his videos. Downloading his entire Americanface series in 720p to store in my collection. His storytelling is just so captivating. He needs to make a movie.

Edited by Krazyxazn