Spiders on Drugs.

This is a video my Sociology Professor showed us this morning,

Good Ol' Canada, I guess they do more then just being America's Toupee :-D.

Search is your friend.

Yep, it's THAT old.

Thats all fine and dandy Clay, I am sorry I didn't search for a topic that is 3 years old. I don't think its really necessary for me to search for every topic that is posted man. I will page threw the first couple of pages of posts and look for a similar topic before I post however. Being that this was posted 3 years ago do you honestly expect me to spend time scouring the boards for every old post?

Sorry That I posted it again I guess :-\, I thought it was quite amusing and it was the first time that I saw it...

Edited by greengiant912

If everyone used the search function and google there would be no need for the forum. Now if you would have used the search and found it and posted in the thread that this is a cool video a mod would lock it immediately for reviving old threads. So I guess it is best to not post anything clay? Just turn the computer off unplug it throw it in the trash or put it on ebay? Ease up clay... :rolleyes::)

Edited by road-runner

I believe you guys are taking Clay's post wrongly (at least I think), he was just implying that the video its self is not new.

Not that the OP implied such a thing though...

:P

If everyone used the search function and google there would be no need for the forum. Now if you would have used the search and found it and posted in the thread that this is a cool video a mod would lock it immediately for reviving old threads. So I guess it is best to not post anything clay? Just turn the computer off unplug it throw it in the trash or put it on ebay? Ease up clay... :rolleyes::)

No, I believe the point is, if greengiant gets his panties in a bunch because I point out that it's old and has already been posted, then he should "just turn the computer off unplug it throw it in the trash" because he clearly can't deal with the Interwebz.