Good book?

My_Inner_Fred

What genre were you looking to read? Personally i love reading anything thats fictional (i find non fiction borrring lol) I loved the Mass Effect books, and the halo Books.

Altered Carbon - Really interesting sci-fi

Heart Shaped Box - Loved this fictional horror, it kept me gripped to the end

of course you could always try the harry potter books :lol:

I like political thrillers and action novels, like books by Ludlum or Vince Flynn.

For a great fantasy book that's not your typical fantasy novel (sorry, no elves and dwarves), The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss is outstanding. Really good writing story. Supposed to be part one of a trilogy, but who knows when he'll finish the next book.

And in anticipation of the new movie, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass are highly recommended, especially if you can find the annotated version. Trust me, they're definitely not children's books, and reading the annotated version brings that to light even more so.

Lastly, if you played Dragon Age: Origins and are a fan, I heard the prequel books are pretty good. I haven't picked them up myself yet though.

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. A classic I'm sure your teacher will approve. Sci-Fi political and very interesting. Not too lengthy a book nor too many characters. If you want I'll send you a copy, it's that good.

Altered Carbon - Really interesting sci-fi

Great author but definitely not school review safe. Do Read. Don't review!

Check out Neil Gaiman he always manages to tell a good story from a mix of mythology, reality, fantasy. Lots of stuff to get your teeth into for a review. The last two I read that I enjoyed were American Gods and Anansi Boys, and I would suggest the former over the latter.

Edited by suedenim