The Official Hilariously Oblivious Newegg Review's Thread!

hosnappp

Anyone who says they have a "high" tech knowledge and then complains they got no cables with their OEM hard drive.

That annoyed me at first, too. Then I just started cracking up. Oh, and when people are like, 'OMG MY OEM CPU HAS NO FAN?!?!'

...this isn't any more spam than taking 4chan meme's like, 'You laugh, you lose' and posting them on here. And don't be such a hypocrite. Spamming that I spam? Go into the YLYL thread and tell them that they're spamming. Ask them if they love it, too.

Also, this is one from the AS5 page:

PICTURE!

That one was confusing...his chip failed at 3.7ghz, stable at 3.4ghz....but it's almost stable at 3.8ghz huuuuh?? :blink:

That one was confusing...his chip failed at 3.7ghz, stable at 3.4ghz....but it's almost stable at 3.8ghz huuuuh?? :blink:

He got his chip to 3.7GHZ and it failed, so he dropped back to 3.4GHZ. He came back after a while and aimed for 3.8GHZ with some success. Not too hard to understand lol.

He got his chip to 3.7GHZ and it failed, so he dropped back to 3.4GHZ. He came back after a while and aimed for 3.8GHZ with some success. Not too hard to understand lol.

...because he skipped 3.7ghz...if 3.7 wasn't attainable yet, what makes him so sure that 3.8's right around the corner :lol: