nVidia: The way it was meant to be gimped.

hosnappp

But facts are facts. nVidia IS late with the technology.

Does that mean they suck? Last I checked ATI just pulled ahead for the first time in 3-4 years...and nVidia still has more market share, better profitability, and good-performing cards.

Is Fermi/GF100 late? Sure. Does that change their current lineup? Nah. :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean they suck? Last I checked ATI just pulled ahead for the first time in 3-4 years...and nVidia still has more market share, better profitability, and good-performing cards.

Is Fermi/GF100 late? Sure. Does that change their current lineup? Nah. :P

Dude, quote me where I said they suck. When did I ever say that they sucked? Ever?

On a different note:

Why the hell do people do this? I post about a joke on either company and then people start putting words in my mouth and views in my head?

Get over it. I like both companies. ATI has the upper-hand right now. Hopefully that will change. And then change back. And then change again.

See where I'm going? I'm not an ATI or a nVidia fanboy. I'm a competition fanboy. Oh wait? Isn't that called a CONSUMER?!?

...yeah.

Grow up. Both companies suck balls, ok? They also both kick butt.

Edited by headbangerbuggy

Oh boy the whole batman thing....

yes amd denied the physx part but there was NO reason to disable AA for ati cards. That IS where they gimped the game unnecessarily, I could care less about the physx since I have my 8800GT for physx when I eventually get around to playing that.

Meh so nVidia is a little late on their release.... its happened to other companies before ATi comes to mind here and its been awhile since they've been on the top. As for batman I see AA not working as also being ATi's fault because ATi needs to get involved with game developers just in the same way nVidia does. Why do you think you see games where nVidia just does better?

Meh so nVidia is a little late on their release.... its happened to other companies before ATi comes to mind here and its been awhile since they've been on the top. As for batman I see AA not working as also being ATi's fault because ATi needs to get involved with game developers just in the same way nVidia does. Why do you think you see games where nVidia just does better?

yeah but if a plain jane gamer can slip the the value from 0 to 1 in the code, than the developers can too....It is true ATI/AMD needs to get closer with developers but the batman thing was/is just sad

yeah but if a plain jane gamer can slip the the value from 0 to 1 in the code, than the developers can too....It is true ATI/AMD needs to get closer with developers but the batman thing was/is just sad

how many times do we have to go over this? if nvidia hadn't helped to develop it, there would have been no AA in arkham asylum. if anything ATI fans should be asking more of ATI, but instead all we hear about is how nvidia gimped the game. you should be thanking them.

how many times do we have to go over this? if nvidia hadn't helped to develop it, there would have been no AA in arkham asylum. if anything ATI fans should be asking more of ATI, but instead all we hear about is how nvidia gimped the game. you should be thanking them.

I understand that, however the physx is punishment enough....

... if a plain jane gamer can slip the the value from 0 to 1 in the code, than the developers can too

In essence, why would I thank them if they only enabled it for their nipple suckers :rolleyes: God forbid I get the physx I deserve with my 8800GT when my 4870x2 is installed in the same system (without a workaround)