WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

the hackers in bc2 are none man. i play in Australia and never see any. i only see the pb notifications coming up saying a player has been banned for wateva hack. not like mw2 everyone is a hacker.

SO...

I got bored Friday night and bought the game off direct2drive. After installing, updating, and playing today, I've put about 4 hours into the game's single player campaign. So far, I must say that I really enjoy the way the game was laid out. The world destruction is quite impressive. I believe they should change a few things to aid with people that go stupid with it (i.e. limiting ammo on tanks and such so they can't just sit there and spam destroy entire towns). However, the thing I would say I enjoyed the most was the dialogue. I laughed my A$$ off during most the campaign so far. The comments made by Haggard and a few others would catch me off guard and still make me laugh. Just remembering friends and relatives in the military with those personalities and such are what really make it enjoyable. I hope to start the multiplayer this weekend, and hope it is as good as the single player has been so far. Thanks for the info so far guys. I give this game a thumbs up! :thumbsup:

Update: Started multiplayer this morning. It's awesome! My machine lags a little behind. I'm still impressed with the graphics. Some people have made some incredible shots and I've already seen people busted for "Multihack," which is funny to see.

the hackers in bc2 are none man. i play in Australia and never see any. i only see the pb notifications coming up saying a player has been banned for wateva hack. not like mw2 everyone is a hacker.

i think i've seen two that havent been busted by PB. one guy was 55-14 and every kill i saw him get was a headshot with the m60.

the other guy i saw was 20-1 and the way he moved was suspicious. he'd take one step left so he could see out a window,within a second he'd headshot a guy from the enemy uncap, one step right into cover, reload, one step left (rinse, lather, repeat). he never missed and again they were all headshots. he was especially suspicious as he left after the round.

other than those, most of the hackers i see are the PB bannings like you said.

55 for 14 lol ive done better than that and i dont hack. its funny to see ppl play the game for the first time with hacks because they still know nothing about the game and have no skill. if u give a skilled and experienced player hacks it just makes them a little more accurate and they know where u are. so funny noobs with hacks are still noobs at the end of the day.

I just realised I've been playing in DX9 this whole time. Strange that it didn't default to DX11 or even 10 automatically. I had to force it to 11 through the settings.ini.

Do you guys play in DX11? It looks so much shinier!

I just realised I've been playing in DX9 this whole time. Strange that it didn't default to DX11 or even 10 automatically. I had to force it to 11 through the settings.ini.

Do you guys play in DX11? It looks so much shinier!

I was running the game at DX10 but will be running at DX11 when the 5850 comes in this week.....put apparently I'm a "nub" and will be smoked.....at least I have a full rich flavor....

nub-habano-460.jpg

lol ur not a nub. im sure u can actually play decent. its tards who have expensive pc's and have no idea how to play the game that i dislike. but hey aslong as there having fun who cares right? :pfp:

sending off the motherboard for RMA today so looks like I will be going a week without bc2 :dunno:

hey krazypoloc, i played with someone the other night who is even more stab happy than you are. he has like 2500+ tags. not to mention 2 of mine :glare:

edit: this guy

Edited by bilcliff
  • Like 1

sending off the motherboard for RMA today so looks like I will be going a week without bc2 :dunno:

That sucks man....I guess you figured out your lockup and rebooting issues then?