The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

You should call the store. Sometimes the employees forget. Happened to me with the Killzone 2 preorder Beta code. He said I got the last one too :D.

My weapon of choice is gonna be M1 Grand, M14, and G3 :D. If only the G3 was semi-auto fire in this game :(. Hopefully they add an option for selective fire in a patch.

I actually called 3 stores near my house, within 30 minutes of driving, more or less, and nothing... thats why I was wondering :S

Steam made it available for downloading now. Just keep spamming the Install button until it starts and gives you the cd key.

Going to try the pre-cache trick I'll let you know if it works: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...amp;postcount=1

EDIT:

Looks like it worked. Just downloading the extra and new patch now.

Stuck at 0.2 MB left to download.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Bought my local Best Buy's hard copy today and have been playing for the past couple hours. Gotta say, I'm loving the game. I played the beta and had high hopes and so far I haven't been let down. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface or even play all the maps. Although voice chat is inoperable, or does voice chat only work for friends or squads? I dunno. Anyway, I'd love to play with some OCCers. Gotta work at 5 but I'll be on after 10:00pm or so, username is Bizzlenitch if you wanna add a friend. Stupid EA wouldn't let me use my longtime online game name of Biznotch. Go figure.

Bought my local Best Buy's hard copy today and have been playing for the past couple hours. Gotta say, I'm loving the game. I played the beta and had high hopes and so far I haven't been let down. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface or even play all the maps. Although voice chat is inoperable, or does voice chat only work for friends or squads? I dunno. Anyway, I'd love to play with some OCCers. Gotta work at 5 but I'll be on after 10:00pm or so, username is Bizzlenitch if you wanna add a friend. Stupid EA wouldn't let me use my longtime online game name of Biznotch. Go figure.

Good to hear you're liking it. It seems I won't be able to play it anytime soon. Gonna get ready for class.

The VOIP only works for squad members, which kinda sucks. I wish it had two VOIP channels for for all team and one for squad. Or use proximity chat, if your close to another player outside your squad you can still talk to each other.

I recommend you linking BC2 to Steam (add non-steam game). I don't think you can send text messages over the friend's list in BC2 (at least not in beta).

BC2 - Krazyxazn

Steam - Tuebor407

Omg. I just played my first MP game since Beta. The M1 Grand is amazing. I just plowed through an entire squad haha. We won the map and then my PC crashes of course.

The final release build is so much more smoother than Beta. I can actually turn the game on High now and get 40 FPS (no HBAO thou that sucks up 10 fps).

ahh you people make me mad. i dont have the game yet and no way to get it. jobs are for quitters! :P i might just jack my moms plastic and go buy it. the most she can do is yell at me. haha totally worth it

also: heres actually a pretty good deal if your buying for console. same $60 price but you get a $20 walmart e-gift card so

Edited by ShallowBay

Hrm... servers seem to be experiencing some difficulties, at least for me. I can't manage to get the server browser to pull up any games. Must be getting slammed, or else I'm just getting screwed. Keep tryin', I guess.