WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

yeah we had a good few rounds like night until a few of us joing that one server where non of us could win anything. I had to get off though because my ping in game and in vent was 2-300 and I couldn't hit anything. This weekend I will be around forsure.

I kept checking to see if anyone was on, but there weren't alot. Maybe I was on at different times? Anyways I'll definitely be gaming friday/this weekend if anyone is up for it. I still haven't logged on to the vent server yet, though... :blush:

When I jumped on there were 5 then Toasty and Killa left. Krazy, Shallow, and I played for awhile after that, this was between 8-10pm central for me. You need to get on the vent server tbh.

If anyone needs a mic check the free to a good home thread. I offered up a spare mic to anyone that doesn't have one. Hint hint Shallow :P

Edited by ReMoose

yeah we had a good few rounds like night until a few of us joing that one server where non of us could win anything. I had to get off though because my ping in game and in vent was 2-300 and I couldn't hit anything. This weekend I will be around forsure.

I was having nasty nasty lag on several servers last night.....this resulted in me not even being able to knife, much less shoot anyone. Even if the ping looked good (150ish) the lag was very bad....I finally found a server or two that worked well.

To those that want to know if anyone is on or what time we are playing.....HOP IN THE VENT SERVER!!!. I have found this is the easiest way to communicate information. Also Vent has chatroom as well as IM functionality that you can use if you don't have a mic.

That was hellu fun last night guys once we found a good server!!! Good gaming ShallowBay, t0asty, ReMoose, and Killagorilla!

Edited by krazypoloc

I promise, if I shoot you in the stomach with a .30-06 round from five feet away, you WILL feel it, and you WILL crumple over and fall.

But apparently in BC2 Hardcore, you will just turn around, slit my throat with your ka-bar, and steal my dogtags.

I promise, if I shoot you in the stomach with a .30-06 round from five feet away, you WILL feel it, and you WILL crumple over and fall.

But apparently in BC2 Hardcore, you will just turn around, slit my throat with your ka-bar, and steal my dogtags.

Then you want a game that is actually based on realism :D I highly recommend Darkest Hour, then you can enjoy all the 1 hit kills :P

BC2 just wasn't designed to fill that ultra realistic shooter people are looking for. It has some features based on realism, but overall its about fun. Fun and realism rarely ever mix :P. It's more of a pick-up game like CoD, CS:S, TF2, and etc.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Last night had to be my worst night in game in a while. It was so bad I couldn't stomach it and logged off after an hour, maybe less. Maybe next time I won't leave ya hanging Shallow and Poloc.

Disliking the weapon damage / accuracy updates. I used to have a 3+ K/D ratio every round, or higher; now I barely manage to get a 1 KD. It took me weeks to learn to play battlefield, as I had played mostly cod-like shoters and now I have to AGAIN get used to the guns. I feel like such a noob :s

Disliking the weapon damage / accuracy updates. I used to have a 3+ K/D ratio every round, or higher; now I barely manage to get a 1 KD. It took me weeks to learn to play battlefield, as I had played mostly cod-like shoters and now I have to AGAIN get used to the guns. I feel like such a noob :s

You need to learn to be a more balanced player...try some other classes.....with practice you should be able to play every class equally well.