WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

Just wanted to announce again that I will be on along with several others in 2 hours if anyone wants to join...make sure you hop in Vent even if you don't have a mic!

they definitely nerfed the nube tube haha. Kinda glad because people (including me sometimes) were using that as your main weapon, and your ammo 2nd. I was excited about loading first into servers, but now that 15 second start clock makes it a little more even as well.

played a few hours with krazypoloc, t0asty, bizzlenitch and tacc??(i dont remember) anyways pretty good games .other than that one game we got in i think 4 straight helicopters without getting more than 2 kills total , got taken down into a firey death each time

my hunt for the $$ to buy a mic continues

Well, previously my PC would occasionally crash and restart during the intro screen, loading screens, or cutscenes in singleplayer and I was hoping the update would fix that. But after applying the ATI update and the game update today I have been unable to play at all. On top of my computer still crashing during loading screens, intro screen, etc., I'm unable to join someones game from my friends list, saying that the game cannot connect to EA Online, and when I do get through any loading screens on a server I immediately get kicked from the server or a crash to desktop.

Another oddity, when I first start the game it will start up at 1680x1050 but after a few seconds it switches to 1024x768. I flip it back and it stays, but it just reverts back to 1024x768 the next time I start the game.

Cheers.

Edited by malmsteenisgod