WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

Those who don't have Xfire or any desire to use Xfire can still join in the fun though? Or will the server details and such only be communicated through Xfire?

I should be done hanging with some friends by than, I can try to be on and be the obligatory newb to help people pad their stats ...like those looking to get their knife kills and such. :P

ya of course they can. scheduling events through xfire is nice because like 10 mins before the event, it sends an IM to everyone in the occ group about the event ;)

if you guys know what server you're going to play on, then I can add that info to the event details: http://www.xfire.com/communities/occ/events/view/201703/ which anyone can see :)

i applied to join the occ xfire clan, havent been accepted yet i guess. can an admin accept my application ?

reluctantly accepted :P

I think I just made one of my best videos. Rendering it now and I'll uploading it when I'm done. It probably won't be viewable until around midnight. So I'm done with gaming for tonight :P.

People who were playing with me, who may or may not appear in it:

ShallowBay, fire_storm, sdy284, and killagorilla187. Also my buddy, Murphy R T, who isn't a member of this forum. I honestly don't know who is in it or not. All the text is fuzzy in the editor's preview window :P.

But what I do know is that this video is awesome!

Edited by Krazyxazn

Get on playas, we're waitin' for some folks. So far its a sad 3 of us. Join Poloc's Vent server!

dang krazyxazn your not playin tonight?

Nah, maybe next month. Today is gonna be my last slack off day. I accidently left my encoder to render it at 380p and that took it 30-40 minutes. Now I gotta re-render it at 1080p which is another 30-40 minutes. Then upload probably a 400 MB file which is maybe around 30m-1hr :D.

Then I gotta go grind mode and study for finals and the UCF Computer Science Foundation Exam (sigh, 66% failure rate).

Edited by Krazyxazn

Nah, maybe next month. Today is gonna be my last slack off day. Then I gotta go grind mode and study for finals and the UCF Computer Science Foundation Exam (sigh, 66% failure rate).

nerd

:P

On a positive note, while OCCers filled the server, our team managed to win every match for a solid 3 hours or so while everyone was logged on. Props to Poloc, Moose, Sdy, Shallow for holdin' it down for a few hours. I've never seen the opponent's team fall so fast. OCC FTW!