WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

I also get off work at 10 tonight so if anyone's still playing I'll hop in. What was the Vent server info again, though?

I was just messing around, knifing for me is a habit from other fps's like day of defeat, and having it bound to side button on my mouse makes it much easier. 95% of the time it's when I find a sniper just sitting in a stupid position.

Bizzlenitch: sent PM, or if Krazy wants to use his, I am sure he'll be glad to PM you too.

I'm not a fan of this new knifing system anymore. Which is why I rarely use it.

It doesn't always work right. When it works it sometimes works too good.

For example, I can remember countless time trying knife someone directly behind them only it have it miss 3-4 times in a row (less than 2-3 feet away).

i'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem

haha bring it on son!! I have 13 less knifes then you with a 1/4 of the kills :P I work tomorrow night and should be off around 10 or so, so I will join up if anyone is still on. Either krazyxazn or I can host the vent channel if needed since I got mine working.

I think we all know who the king dingaling is when it comes to the knife *points to self*. :)

I don't know if I will be able to make it on tonight I might be having people over but you guys are welcome to use my vent server.

krzywicki.homelinux.net

Default port of 3784

Password is g4m3s

Hey Krazy can you post my vent server info on the front page so its easily accessible? I would suggest you do the same for anyone that wants this made public.

Well we need to decide which server we're gonna use cause T0asty's sent me his Vent info and now Poloc has posted his. What's it gonna be, gentlement?

Well we need to decide which server we're gonna use cause T0asty's sent me his Vent info and now Poloc has posted his. What's it gonna be, gentlement?

Well I just posted mine as a matter of convenience as any OCC member can use this at any time. The server will always be up as its on my home server and it gets rebooted maybe once every 3-4 months for patches. Also keep in mind the 8 user limit....so if we have a whole server of OCC guys we will have to use multiple vent servers. :)

maybe if we get enough ppl on, we can have a little OCC battle? Hope to be out of work by 10.

Well in that case then I will hop on tonight later when the woman goes to bed. :)

I just saw you join on Vent.....sorry I double clicked as I was trying to message you and kicked you on accident. :)

I'm RDP'd into that machine from work right now so I don't have any mic or anything to hear you. :)

Then Poloc's server if its! Hope to see you gents a few minutes after 10 for some butt kickin' goodness.