The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

haha I only average 1500 points, guess I need to work on that... At this rate I will be 50 in about a year and a half... jeez! The people at level 50 now much be really good or play A LOT.

Guest ajmatson
haha I only average 1500 points, guess I need to work on that... At this rate I will be 50 in about a year and a half... jeez! The people at level 50 now much be really good or play A LOT.

Or cheating as I have seen some with aiming hacks.

With medic or assault it's pretty easy to get >3000 points per game. Make sure you're dropping health/ammo packs all over the place :P

The other day I got over 12,000 points in one game (or 20,000 I don't remember... just remember it had a 2 in the first two digits, and it was a 5 digit number lol). I got a bunch of different stars at the same time. I know I got two 5,000 point medals and a few of the special achievment ones... probably 20,000 now that I think about it.

Now that I've been unlocking recon, I'm averaging MAYBE 1200 points. I suck at recon.

you pretty much have to play on hardcore servers to get decent recon points, even then it's hard to rack up the points with them

Thats not true at all.....now if you rephrased that to say "you pretty much have to play on hardcore servers to get decent recon points while being a camping sniper" then you would be spot on. The game is designed to prohibit camping and thats one of the reasons I love it! If you play recon proactively and work with your squad you can make as many points as any other class.....and thats coming from the person that barely plays sniper.

<- Song prob doesn't fit it, but w/e.

You sure you don't have some sort of ammo bonus or anything? :lol:

It looks like you aim higher than I do ...and you are definitely much better and obviously more comfortable with the game. I tried aiming higher last night and it was pretty good. Still would go through most of the clip, but a LOT better results than my original run. Even got some pin just for getting 5 headshots. That was kind of funny.

Was looking at my stats prior to playing and the Assault class is definitely my weakest link. I was 2-27 for KD on that class. :lol: Two classes I had 1.0 KD on and on Engineer was something like 40-42. Needless to say I have a lot to work on. My stats went down even more after last night.

My accuracy did tank though when I started aiming higher. I averaged a pathetic 14% and I don't think I had any game where I was on the green side. Pretty much either broke even on KD or was minus 1-2. Last game was pretty bad, didn't like that stage at all - ended up going like 7-13 or something. <_<

Overall I'm doing better aiming higher despite my accuracy tanking. I think I was just playing against a more experienced group of people. I was definitely the lowest level. Think 2nd lowest was like 12. Lots of 20s and a couple 30s. Between the tanks and the snipers they had our team under lockdown. I finally used a tank to charge their base, got some bronze for shooting the driver in the other tank I "think" and then got another bronze right after getting someone who was trying to get me when I hopped out of my tank. Then got a couple more people. That part was pretty fun.

Despite losing I think I got over 2000pts that game.

too bad that one guy wouldnt hop out of my squad last night so you could join in. oh well we played a few games. got our asses handed to us a few times haha

We actually did well as a squad though. Did you notice how after the rounds we played we'd ALWAYS get the best squad pin? Thought that was kind of telling.

Damn Krazy got my tag last night though, I'm not letting that one go. He's on my list!

If we could get a squad or two together that'd be sweet. I'll play my trusty Assault, as always. Assault is by far where I have most of my score (not counting awards score). I think all my other classes combined don't even equal my Assault score. Heh, go figure. One of these days I need to get around to unlocking the rest of the Recon and Engineer weapons.

I was in a state of rage last night. I pull in 28 of my squad's kills and we still only have 40 kills by the time the round is over.

My teams are always garbage...I really need to find you guys in game.

You sure you don't have some sort of ammo bonus or anything? :lol:

Nope. Just what you get when you start the game the first time. I don't aim for the head, unless they are close. I normally just aim for the chest and let the recoil or spread get the headshot. Thats how I shoot the PKM, just let the gun do the work for you as it rises when you shoot.

i do play proactively with my squad & the highest points i've ever gotten playing recon is like 6000 i think

Uh if you mean your score without any medals than thats very good.....I usually average 2500-3000 a game and my highest games are 5000-5500. Keep in mind thats before pins and medals though. With medals your talking 20k-30k a round on a good day. :)