The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Oh well. I rather just leave it alone. The last video I try to get working, YouTube gave me my first strike on my account. So just gonna let this one be.

It's pretty funny though. I still have the video cached and can watch it. YouTube still actually processing the video and its quality is getting better, even though its been disabled lol.

Try watching it from my channel page: http://www.youtube.com/user/krazyxazn#p/u/0/qjYL3N_Zi9w

My friend tested it out and said the Riverside video now works, if its viewed from my channel. Better song.

yeah its working from your channel. better song too :P

how do you like that UMP-45? from watching your video the iron sights look a little bit restricting. not too bad though.

also, i like the OCC advertisement at the end :P

Idk to me the UMP-45 shoots better without scope attachments.

Here are the guns that I find shoot better without scopes: UMP-45, MG3, F2000, and maybe some others. I pretty much put the scopes on all the new guns after I unlocked them. So I didn't use ironsights for the majority of the guns.

Those three to me seem to make the biggest impact with the way I shoot. If I use a scope on those guns I find that I'm dying more. Kinda weird, but it happens. I'll have to try out all the guns with just ironsights and see how they work out for me.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I just can't get used to the red dot scopes for any of the guns. I usually use iron sights for the AKS-74, XM8 or the AUG, depending on what class I am. Maybe I should give it another shot. I am hooked on the GOL with 12x scope right now though and how accurate it is from so far away.

we wrecked some kids for those last few rounds illuzion haha. I need to work on my flying a little more though.

@ Kraxyxazn, I go to record with fraps and my fps goes from ~70 to down in the teens where its unplayable. What settings do you recommend so it won't do that?

we wrecked some kids for those last few rounds illuzion haha. I need to work on my flying a little more though.

yea for sure.. I am still learning how to fly them dang helicopters..

@ Kraxyxazn, I go to record with fraps and my fps goes from ~70 to down in the teens where its unplayable. What settings do you recommend so it won't do that?

Gossamer's BC2 Launcher <- Gives you a GUI to edit settings.ini

The answer is here <- was kind of a long post, so didn't want to copy and paste it all.

EDIT: On a side note my BC2 sig says exactly 4000 kills and I got a score that spelled 1997 (Leet) yesterday haha. :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

I was on for a few minutes while a friend was over last night and saw illuzion and Toasty on there...I added several new peeps so hopefully I will have a chance to play with you guys this week some time.

i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy wish they put some sort of flight school thing so i could practice with the chopper & not have to be in-game

Go to a empty server, that's what I did.

All that time I played BF2 and I didn't think of that either :lol:

Gawd I SUCKED something fierce as a chopper pilot, but I rocked as the gunner. I still remember this one game in the original BF2 where I saw this dude hop in the chopper first so I hopped in 2nd to be gunner like I usually did. But the game had a funky bug where it sometimes would put you as the pilot even if the original pilot already started lifting off the ground and flying it. Well he immediately screams, GO, GO, GOO!!! I think to myself, ...aww man, this isn't going to end up well. He started the take off and well I finished it by flying right into a power line. :lol: :lol:

He didn't stop B....... whining the entire match. I had to go in a dark corner somewhere for about 5 minutes till I could stop laughing. He was seriously pissed. HA HA HAH

... on a related note, I need to actually sit down and try some multiplayer. I have my account all setup and ready to go. Spent a little more time partying this weekend than I thought I would :closedeyes: