The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Now I'm gonna have to get readjusted to playing FPS on computer again :lol:

I really don't care how long the single player campaign is on FPS game because I usually don't play the single player campaign anyway. Some are worth it, most aren't.

Anyone know if you participated in the beta whether or not your Username will carry over to the full version?

If you played beta, username and friend's list should be carried over. However your stats won't (not that you asked that, but for others).

Enjoy the cluster EFF on release day because they don't want to pre-release for preload purposes...

:)

Solution: Download the game else where. When Steam's download starts. Stop it, place the install copied from elsewhere in the Common folder of Steam and start back up Steam download :D.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...amp;postcount=1

Edited by Krazyxazn

Wow, 55 is pretty low for FOV.

metacritic, it's getting good reviews so far.

That's the default, the cap is 200. You also get a scroll bar to change FOV.

The DICE member who posted the 2.5hr Steam preload corrected himself. It wasn't meant for Steam, he was talking about the other sites. So don't wait up another 2.5hr :P.

Edited by Krazyxazn

For anyone that pre-ordered either in store or online at Gamestop.. did you get the unlock early code for the AKS-74U?

Just picked up my copy from Gamestop, no code though... I mean i know its unlock-able ingame, but early access might make me use the Engi a bit more :P

For anyone that pre-ordered either in store or online at Gamestop.. did you get the unlock early code for the AKS-74U?

Just picked up my copy from Gamestop, no code though... I mean i know its unlock-able ingame, but early access might make me use the Engi a bit more :P

You should call the store. Sometimes the employees forget. Happened to me with the Killzone 2 preorder Beta code. He said I got the last one too :D.

My weapon of choice is gonna be M1 Grand, M14, and G3 :D. If only the G3 was semi-auto fire in this game :(. Hopefully they add an option for selective fire in a patch.

Edited by Krazyxazn