The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

It's meant to be that way its not lag. You're allowed to double kill in this game. Bullets are still flying. Its not like they magically disappear when someone dies. This game uses actual bullet travel time. They don't magically reach the end of the map like CoD. Almost all the games that I play that let you double kill have the same look.

Just how powerful is the m60? 8 killing spree powerful :D But honestly any LMG + LMG Accuracy = Good.

BF Vet service is getting updated: http://veteran.battlefield.com/

I'll get my M1 back :D

Oh, okay :D What other games have this thing?

IDK. I would have to play all my FPS games again to find out. I got too many. The most recent one is MAG.

It's not like I'm making up stuff. Sheez.

Ok, it just sounded like it. Does anyone know what veteran level you have to be to get the M1 Garand? I hope 1 is sufficent, as I only have Bf1942 + expansions :/

All you need is Rank 1 to earn Rank 1 you need two games. Expansions and Booster Packs do not count. Battlefield Heroes (free to play) does count. As well as BF2 and BF2142 demos.

Just for clarification, does BC2 count as a game to get the garand? As in Bf1942+BC2=2? or must it be 2 games other than bc2?

Just for clarification, does BC2 count as a game to get the garand? As in Bf1942+BC2=2? or must it be 2 games other than bc2?

Someone else back me up here, but I'm fairly sure it does not. I'm almost certain it has to be some other Battlefield games, which doesn't include BC2 as it's not some other Battlefield game.

Edit: But then again I've been known to be wrong. ;)

Edited by Bizzlenitch

Nope I works the way Jump4h described. BC2 + another BF game = Rank 1. If you don't have any other Battlefield games make one here and that will count as your 2nd game along with BC2 for Rank 1 Vet.

...... If you pre-order Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC between 18th and the 25th February you get yourself Battlefield 2142 Deluxe thrown in FREE. ...... With this offer you can quickly gain a Veteran rank (unless you already have Battlefield 2142 linked) by visiting http://veteran.battlefield.com and link Battlefield 2142 to your EA Account. ......

Source

Edited by Krazyxazn

It's meant to be that way its not lag. You're allowed to double kill in this game. Bullets are still flying. Its not like they magically disappear when someone dies. This game uses actual bullet travel time. They don't magically reach the end of the map like CoD. Almost all the games that I play that let you double kill have the same look.

Actually what Jump4h describes has happened to me quite a bit in MW2 ...but I tend to get in a lot of long range firefights as i hate snipers. It's happened in close range fights too but pretty rarely ...mostly noticeble when some dork is noob tubing.

So not being able to view gaming sites from where I'm at here, I can link my BF2 and 2142 to an account for a bonus in BC2? Kind of like how Battle.net let's you keep track of your Blizzard games?

Guest ajmatson

They need to fix this crap. I do not have my veteran weapons or my special stuff for buying the premium package.

Did you enter your VIP code correctly into the Redeem Code box under Multiplayer. As in All CAPS with Hyphens " - ".

OfficialBFBC2

For those who missed it: When entering your VIP code use allCAPS and put in the dashes.

They are updating the Vet Service, as to when it will be finished they haven't said.

Well its not exactly like Battle.net All that site does is just note you have the game. You can't use it for anything else like managing accounts or downloading the game.

Edited by Krazyxazn