d3bruts1d

2010: Official What's The Story Behind The User Name Topic

My current user name is fairly recent. I use to go by roof (still do on Xfire :P) but I decided to go for a change 4 years ago on a small forum I ran with a buddy. Changed my name to broken_prophet on that forum but that site never really took off. During that time was when I got my PS3 so the username I came up with for that was bp9801. The bp stands for "broken_prophet" and the 9801 well.. I have no idea where that came from. :lol: It sounded good so I went with it.

I was signed up with a different username (neoamd) but I dont have access to that e-mail addy anymore so I'm back with a new name...

Tom is one of my dogs names (year old black lab)

Metallica - Sad but True, is where my name originated from.

Before I knew the lyrics, it sounded like sack patrol instead of sad but true. At that time I was playing Diablo 2 so I made that my character name which was 2 years ago. Now I decided to make it my official nick since ballistics is the nick of every other person and their dog on the internets.

Edited by sack_patrol

hrdrockr21... Well it's pretty simple, I was 21 at the time I opened a new email account and I...Freakin.....Love....Metal.

Ill play but its in the old threads as well

ccokeman........Its what I do for a living!

cokeman was taken so I added another c and thats how I came to be me!

Ill play but its in the old threads as well

ccokeman........Its what I do for a living!

cokeman was taken so I added another c and thats how I came to be me!

:mellow:

... Oh... oh... OH! Coca Cola!.... that was awkward for a moment.

Quite boring actually, boring i was in a hurry and nothing was happening quick enough for me. So i was speed crazy. I would be crazy about comp speed but i cant afford to be.

My username is from playing Ghost Recon. I took it from the rhyme "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me." I had screen text messages that said "Hey, you don't look to good.", "I see you.", "Bogey got a boo boo.", "Hey buddy are you ok.", and "Uhh! He's not moving.". It just came about from having fun.

camaro_dude15, my first two cars where camaro's, and i made it for my email many years ago, its my username for a couple things, but im better known as rednex_1982, or redneck1982, the 1982 being the year of my first car, and for the redneck part, well, if you saw my pickup truck you'd understand.

My username is pretty straight forward...its my first name :lol: (so much for cyber protection eh?)

I have a ninja picture because I was one of the founders of a ninja clan in Call of Duty 4 (Mod War) which basically comprised of people who only knifed :ph34r:

Edited by Alexandre