AMD's REAL answer to GeForce GTX 480

road-runner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I guess this will be the first stock 3-slotter we've seen in a while since the Palit Revolution 700 Deluxe.

I guess this would be released around the same time when the GTX470 and GTX480 are released? ;)

thank god AMD has ATI or else they'd be in trouble. I think ATI is one of the only things keeping them afloat right now

Its funny because so many people called it a terrible move when they did it. Though if I remember correctly, Nvidia was spanking ATI when AMD bought them.

Its funny because so many people called it a terrible move when they did it. Though if I remember correctly, Nvidia was spanking ATI when AMD bought them.

nVidia still spanks ATI. The high-end consumer market is just a small chunk of the pie, and even in that market, ATI only recently took the crown.

Nvidia are Dead

Not even close. :lol: nVidia still rules supreme in the GPGPU arena (which gamers couldn't care less about but people/companies doing real work do).

thank god AMD has ATI or else they'd be in trouble. I think ATI is one of the only things keeping them afloat right now

AMD is doing quite well in the OEM and mid/high end server market last I checked.