You know you been playing too much when...

Fogel

you know you've been playing (or drinking (or on some kinduv substance)) too much, when anything ballist1x says doesn't make you want to punch something

you know you've been playing too much when you practice techniques on how to prepare, microwave, and devour pizza rolls in under 4 mins

oh yeah,...well, yo mama so fat that at a restaurant when they give her the menu she replies " yes Please"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sequentially LOL, \facepalmed and WTF :blink:'d all at once...

Ya,, and her resolution is 60'000 X 1080

I call that HD for Heavy Deffinition

lol-facepalm-wtf that one!

Edited by feetfats

You know you been playing too much when Using a map in game has become obsolete

You know you been playing too much WoW when you know every single fight Phase per phase in Ice crown Citadel. (My warrior owns)

You know you been playing too much Fallout 3 when Doing quests gets boring so you just kill everything.... Isn't that an objective in itself?

You know you been playing too much when... You begin to notice instability in your computer Becuase its been running 24/7 for years.

oh yeah,...well, yo mama so fat that at a restaurant when they give her the menu she replies " yes Please"

Doesn't that kind of like apply to any person that has ever eaten at a buffet restaurant?

You know you been playing too much when... You begin to notice instability in your computer Becuase its been running 24/7 for years.

mmm yep, that pretty much describes me. :P

You know you've been playing to much Company of Heroes when you have a dream in which you lose 1 game on your 11-0 account and then rage and delete it.(Yeah I had that dream 2 nights ago :lol:!!!)

And why are we bringing out the Yo momma jokes? :rolleyes:

1. You know you've been playing too much BC2 when you see a helicopter (i.e. channel 4 news chopper) fly overhead and think that you need to scramble for the nearest AA gun.

2. You know you've been playing too much BC2 when you dream an entire night full of FPS action... which, btw, was by far THE most awesome dream I've ever had/remembered.

3. You know you've been playing too much BC2 when you think about giving your 16-month-old son a health pack after he runs full-tilt (3.5mph) head first into the corner of a cabinet while tweaking on easter candy.

4. You know you've been playing too much when you can't wait until your son is old enough to compete with you in the latest FPS hahaha :)