Fogel

You know you been playing too much when...

You know you been playing too much when...

You wake up off the keyboard and continue to play where you left off.

:lol:

Oh man... this brings back so many memories.

When my eyes bleed and wrists turn red, then I know it's time to play some more.

Longest I've played as long as I can remember was when I was like 12-13 years old, my mom was out of town and I was on the PC for at least 14 hours straight with only bathroom and food breaks (food breaks: me taking food to the PC and eat while playing), playing Warcraft 3.

You start believing you get experience points and gold from work

...actually u get both of those, experience is in years and servers to find a better job demanding for more veteran-ish ppl, and ur gold is basically money, and yes gold can be a synonym to money cuz thats what 99% of the world is living for and it gets them whatever they want...except happiness for some which nobody cares about nowadays cuz u got PCs that supply u with an endless supply of "happy"...as well as drugs.

...actually u get both of those, experience is in years and servers to find a better job demanding for more veteran-ish ppl, and ur gold is basically money, and yes gold can be a synonym to money cuz thats what 99% of the world is living for and it gets them whatever they want...except happiness for some which nobody cares about nowadays cuz u got PCs that supply u with an endless supply of "happy"...as well as drugs.

thread killer?

:P

thread killer?

Nah :)

Friend said:

You know you been playing too much when you start looking around barrels and corners thinking someone is hiding there.

you know you've been playing too much when...

When you Girl loads all her S*$& in the process of you playing a Game and you don't catch it till she is gone.....

You start calling yourself by your username.

You know your ingame friends better then IRL Friends.

I have more but its someone elses turn. :P

14 hours straight with only bathroom and food breaks (food breaks: me taking food to the PC and eat while playing), playing Warcraft 3.
Only 14?

N00b!

I've played DII for more than twice that back in the day...

Edited by Andrewr05

Only 14?

N00b!

I've played DII for more than twice that back in the day...

sry, I'll go buy WoW right now and throw away my life and play games 24/7, pls don't call me a noob. I know I can be pro if I just play as much as all the other no life loosers. :D

sry, I'll go buy WoW right now and throw away my life
Awesome!

play games 24/7
Sounds like fun, I wish I could do that, I've never had the chance to though...

pls don't call me a noob.
Noob ≠ n00b

But okay, I will not call you noob or n00b from now on...

I know I can be pro if I just play as much as all the other no life loosers.
Exactly, it is called practice.

:)

and just FYI I call a lot of people on here n00bs, as do many other people, its just a joke.

Edited by Andrewr05

I know I've been playing too much Because...

I look at all the posts above and realise that its all happend to me... wayy too often :lol:

You wake up and dont have a clock, Look outside to figure out what time it is and can't tell if its dusk or dawn, so you have a shower and get ready for school/work, only to find out that its getting Darker outside.. :lol::blush:

sry, I'll go buy WoW right now and throw away my life and play games 24/7, pls don't call me a noob. I know I can be pro if I just play as much as all the other no life loosers. :D

Sheesh..

helloseriousbusiness3am.jpg