Official post yourself thread

Queenz

Also, you two never posted yourselves.

AND????

You're both terrible people and should feel bad about yourselves...

:rtfm:

Riiiiight

Panda-Chan y u no add me on Facebook? (joeri bijlsma) :cry:

I need more people from OCC on my fb friend list so it looks like i have friends i know. xD

Check it -- I ADDED YOU. OMG...  :ph34r:

Yeah, 8 minutes ago. xD

If people don't add me after a certain amount of time i get worried, because i am desperate like that. xP

Added your cute husband while i was at it. :3

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll update, since Andrew is reviving everything. This was around Christmas time.

1891365_264261980409311_1947835098_o.jpg

Do tell onion, she's from dallas right? Would her name happen to be sara? She's the spitting image of one of my cousins.... ...

I'll update, since Andrew is reviving everything. This was around Christmas time.

1891365_264261980409311_1947835098_o.jpg

Do tell onion, she's from dallas right? Would her name happen to be sara? She's the spitting image of one of my cousins.... ...

She lives in Dallas but is from Miami. There are no Saras in the family. That's pretty funny though, send me a photo?

As usual - I'm game smile.gif

Stuffy photo - My youngest daughter's wedding / Pictured left to right; My beautiful wife, my beautiful daughter, my ugly self

8125129846_47a969d7c0_c.jpg

Fun photo - Bikes, Blues & BBQ Motorcycle Rally, Fayetteville Arkansas 2012

8125110623_03b5da3777_c.jpg

what ? ...you all are not ugly, ...i know, cuz i've been there and seen with my own eyes... you have a nice family and scooter too !

*Le picture*

She lives in Dallas but is from Miami. There are no Saras in the family. That's pretty funny though, send me a photo?

I can see where this is going...and it ain't pretty lol.

why is it that when i search ...panda-chan on fb all i find is a few disconnected pages to like? ...which one is Blue Panda ?

why is it that when i search ...panda-chan on fb all i find is a few disconnected pages to like? ...which one is Blue Panda ?

WarWeeny was just being a nerd, her Facebook name is her actual name. :)

I sent you an FB request (I thought you were already on there?) and 'suggested' BluePanda as a friend to you.

Edited by Andrewr05

WarWeeny was just being a nerd, her Facebook name is her actual name. :)

oooooohhhh ,...flippin ww is goofin again...well he got me...heehee

*Le picture*

I can see where this is going...and it ain't pretty lol.

Well the simple solution is that i don't have any pics since she was a kid. Not that i'd be sending them if i did =p

Seriously? Panda-Chan? How would that get you to me???

lol. You crazy people...